精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://chelsea.sina.com.cn/news/2007-04-05/23052101.html BLUES FIND REASON TO BELIEVE Thu, 5th Apr 2007 The Chelsea players will be drawing inspiration from their performance away in Barcelona earlier this season as they face the tough away trip to Valencia. 儘管他們在瓦倫西亞客場比賽將很困難,但切爾西的球員從本賽季早些時候客場打巴 塞羅那比賽中的表現得到了靈感。 That is the message emerging from the dressing following Wednesday night's 1-1 draw with the Spaniards. A repeat of the dramatic 2-2 result the team achieved in Camp Nou in the group stage back in October would send the Blues into our third Champions League semi-final. 昨晚與西班牙人1比1戰平之後,在更衣室裡傳出了這個信息。如果藍軍能和去年10月 小組賽在坎帕諾的比賽一樣,得到一個戲劇性的2比2的結果的話,那麼我們將第三次 進入冠軍聯賽的半決賽。 It's a fact not lost on the team. 事實是球隊沒有輸。 'When we come in the dressing room we were a little bit down,' admitted Michael Ballack as he looked back on the first-leg. 'But now we are positive and are looking forward. We are very strong away. We have a good team and we showed this in Barcelona. “當我們走進更衣室的時候,我們有些沮喪。”巴拉克在回首首回合比賽時說,“但 現在我們非常積極,我們在向前看。我們的客場非常強大,我們有一支優秀的球隊, 在巴塞羅那我們展示了這一點。” 'Valencia have a good result and I think they are happy with it. But we have to live with that and you could see that when we drew 1-1 in Porto, we had problems at home. “瓦倫西亞得到了一個好的結果,我認為他們對此很高興。但我們應該面對他,你可 以看到,當我們1-1戰平波爾圖以後,我們在主場遇到了困難。” 'We have to believe in ourselves. If we score, Valencia have to beat us and it is not easy to beat us. We also have good chances to go in to the next round.' “我們對自己有信心。如果我們進球的話,瓦倫西亞必須進球,而進我們的球是不容 易的。我們同樣有機會晉級。” Petr Cech agrees with his team-mate's assessment. 切赫同意隊友的觀點。 'A 1-l draw, it could have been better but I think the tie is still open. We have enough ability to win in Valencia. It will not be easy in their stadium but if you want to go through, you need to win these type of games. We have been playing a lot recently against Barcelona and we know what it is all about.' “一場1比1的平局,本來可能更好,但我認為比賽還有懸念。我們有足夠的實力在瓦 倫西亞獲勝。在他們的球場比賽不會輕鬆,但如果你想晉級,你就要在這樣的比賽中 獲勝。最近像在與巴塞羅那的比賽中,我們已經多次這樣做過了。我們知道這意味著 什麼。” The Chelsea keeper believes David Silva's first-half strike that gave Valencia their away goal is one of the best ever to beat him. 切爾西的門將認為,大衛˙席爾瓦上半場讓瓦倫西亞獲得客場進球的射門是他被進的 最漂亮的進球之一。 'The flight of the ball was quite incredible. In the first part of the flight I thought it would never, ever go in but in the end, it just fell down behind the post. It was a great goal but I think our response was good.' “球的飛行路線相當不可思議。前一半我認為它不會進,但最後,他卻在門柱前下墜 了。這是一個漂亮的進球,但我認為我們的反應很好。” The responsibility of bringing the scores level fell to the head of Didier Drogba. Ballack pays tribute to the 30-goal man. 進球的責任落在了德羅巴的頭上。巴拉克向這位已經打進30球的前鋒表達了自己的信 任。 'His style is a combination. He is very strong, a good header, a good shot with left or right. I think he is the complete striker.' “他是全面型的前鋒,他非常強壯,頭球很好,射門很好,不論是左腳還是右腳。我 認為他是一名完美的射手。” -- Carefree, wherever we may be   We are the famous CFC! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.196.155
chelseamiyu:希望拔辣不要嘴砲自爽而已... 04/06 15:01
nancyshen:芭樂都會比較猛 對他有信心 04/06 16:21
nancyshen:重推 芭樂歐冠都會比較猛 XD 04/06 16:22