精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://chelsea.sina.com.cn/news/2007-04-07/02052139.html MOURINHO: A WEEK FOR THE MAXIMUM Sat, 7th Apr 2007 The Chelsea team will be rotated during a week ahead that could help make or totally break the season. 下周是決定我們這個賽季要麼成功要麼毀滅的一週。切爾西將進行輪換。 That is the message from Jose Mourinho and the changes will begin for Saturday lunchtime's game against Tottenham. 這是莫里尼奧的訊息,變化將從週六中午與托特納姆的比賽開始。 'We are happy with the pressure situation we have,' Mourinho told Chelsea TV after training at Stamford Bridge on Friday afternoon. 'Every three days we will have a big game and I said to my players just before the training session, we have now Tottenham, Valencia and Blackburn. “我們對自己承擔的壓力感到高興。”莫里尼奧在週五下午訓練結束後在斯坦福橋球 場接受切爾西電視台採訪時說,“我們將每三天踢一場重要的比賽,我在訓練課之前 告訴我的球員們,我們現在要面對托特納姆、瓦倫西亞和布萊克本。” 'We can be in a good situation in the Premiership, we can be in the Champions League semi-final and we can be in the FA Cup Final. But if we lose against Tottenham, the Premiership is over. If we lose against Valencia, the Champions League is over and if we lose against Blackburn, the FA Cup is over. “我們在英超聯賽中可能面臨一個好的形勢,我們可能進入冠軍聯賽的半決賽,我們 也可能進入足總盃決賽。但如果我們輸給了托特納姆的話,英超聯賽就結束了;如果 我們輸給瓦倫西亞的話,冠軍聯賽就結束了;而如果我們輸給布萊克本的話,足總盃 也結束了。” 'So it is the kind of week when there is not much time to think, just play at the maximum of your qualities, give everything and try to succeed in every one of these three matches. “所以這是沒有很多時間思考的一週,調動起你們最好的狀態,竭盡全力,試圖贏下 所有這三場比賽吧。” 'We still miss Robben and Essien and a top Joe Cole,' he added, 'but in some other positions, we can do a little bit of rotation in these matches. For example tomorrow, instead of Lassana Diarra and Ashley Cole, Paulo Ferriera and Wayne Bridge is the kind of change you can do without a problem. “我們仍然沒有羅本和埃辛,以及一個巔峰期的喬˙科爾,但在其它方面,我們可以 在這些比賽中做一些輪換。以明天為例,費雷拉和布里奇可以替代迪亞拉和阿什利˙ 科爾,你做這樣的變化沒問題。” 'But we have other players in the team we cannot touch - Ricardo Carvalho, John Terry, Didier Drogba. We have some players in the team that if you want to have chances of succeeding every game, you cannot touch.' “但在球隊中,我們有其他不能動的球員:卡瓦略、特里和德羅巴,如果你想贏得所 有比賽的勝利,這些球員是你不能動的。” Mourinho had earlier in the day revealed that Michael Essien will not return from his knee injury this weekend. He does anticipate Spurs will spin the rotation wheel as well in the middle of their own European two-legged tie. 莫里尼奧在今天的早些時候透露,埃辛本週末將不會從膝傷中復出,他同時預計,熱 刺也將在兩回合的歐戰中間做出輪換。 'They played last night, we played the night before. It is not a big difference. But they have some very good players in their squad and Defoe didn't play yesterday so I wouldn't be surprised if he played tomorrow. “昨天晚上他們進行了比賽,我們是前天晚上。但他們在球隊中有一些非常優秀的球 員,迪福昨天沒有出場,所以如果他明天出場的話我不會感到奇怪。” 'Ghaly and Malbranque, they came from the bench and they played 15 minutes and I wouldn't be surprised if they play. Ricardo Rocha was cup tied so I wouldn't be surprised if he plays. They have a very good squad and they can make that rotation. “加利和馬爾布蘭克替補出場,他們踢了15分鐘,如果他們出場的話我也不會感到奇 怪;羅查不能出戰盃賽,所以如果他出場,我同樣不會訝異。他們的陣容非常棒,他 們可以做出輪換。” 'If their option is to stick with the same players, their next UEFA Cup game is on Thursday and they have five days to prepare. We have to play on Tuesday. Not a big difference.' “如果他們堅持使用相同的球員,他們的下一場歐洲聯盟盃比賽在週四,他們有五天 的時間準備。我們要在週二比賽,區別不大。” -- “沒有幾人能像他一樣在37歲就累計過百億的財富,沒有幾個人能像他一樣狡黠。” by 俄羅斯《真理報》記者謝爾蓋 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.126.245
DemonRing:diarra,mikel和kalou要繼續上,LP/Sheva要輪換。 04/07 07:33
DemonRing:再不讓LP休息一下,歐冠還是會很難看。 04/07 07:34
smallwutw:看他手上的紗布,真抖 04/07 10:35
chelseamiyu:希望LP休息一下+1 04/07 13:41
JamesCaesar:這可不是足總杯或聯賽盃 04/07 15:47