精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://bbs.qieerxi.com/viewthread.php?tid=64657&extra=page%3D1 We're not underdogs in Spain, says Mourinho 新聞來源:http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/comment/article2434952.ece 新聞翻譯:切爾西中文網 / cumtowen Jose Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, has promised that his team will take the game to Valencia at the Mestalla Stadium tomorrow night with an explosive start that, he said, will show the Spaniards that his side do not consider themselves "underdogs" in the game for a place in the Champions League semi-finals. 切爾西主帥莫里尼奧相信他的球隊將會在明晚梅斯塔利亞球場拿下比賽,他表示他們將會 用狂風暴雨般的開局向西班牙人證明他們並未"處於劣勢"。 Predicting that Valencia would play for the draw, Mourinho said that, with the tie at 1-1, he believed Chelsea were in a strong position. With Michael Ballack and Frank Lampard certain to start, and Jon Obi Mikel currently in favour, it appears that the last midfield place is likely to go to an attacking player - possibly Salomon Kalou or even Joe Cole, who played the last seven minutes against Tottenham on Saturday. 由於之前比分是1:1,所以他估計瓦倫西亞會在比賽中儘量保平以晉級。但穆帥同時也相 信切爾西的實力:巴拉克和蘭帕德鐵定首發,米克爾現在也受到了老穆的青睞,估計最後 一個中場位置會留給一名攻擊型球員--可能是卡勞或是喬-科爾,後者在週六對陣熱刺的 比賽最後7分鐘替補登場。 "I do not think we are underdogs," Mourinho said. "After five minutes they [Valencia] will realise we are not underdogs. They have a fantastic crowd, but they will realise we are not underdogs and the game will be open until the end. 莫里尼奧說:"我不認為我們處於劣勢,比賽5分鐘之後他們(指瓦倫西亞)會意識到這點 。雖然他們擁有強大的陣容,但是他們會明白我們並不是弱者,比賽將會戰鬥到最後。" "I saw Valencia versus Inter [in the previous round]," he added, "and the situation was similar, with Valencia getting goals away from home. As a result they will approach the game in the same way, and against Inter they played for the draw and got the draw they were fighting for. 他還表示:"我觀看了瓦倫西亞對國米的比賽(冠軍杯的上一輪較量),情況與現在類似 ,瓦倫西亞在先在客場取得進球,所以他們這次在主場仍會採取相同的戰術,在主場對陣 國米時他們努力保平並最後以0:0的平局淘汰了國米。" "Inter had the game and created some chances and, to be fair, Inter were very unlucky. They could have scored and won the game. So I think Valencia will approach the game in the same way by defending and going for the 0-0. "國米在那場比賽中創造了一些機會,公平的講,國米運氣太差了,他們本應破門得分贏 得比賽。因此我想瓦倫西亞在對我們時也會採用相同的戰術,努力防守爭取0:0戰平。" "They beat Roma and Inter, they have a very good team. But we can go there and get a result. And we have the advantage because if we score before them we are in front of them. "他們擊敗過羅馬和國米,他們是一支十分出色的球隊,不過我們也不是吃素的,而且我 們具有一個優勢,那就是一旦我們先破門得分,我們就在總比分上領先他們。" "The key is to defend well, do not concede more than one goal. We want a clean sheet or one goal and make sure we score goals. I hope we can do it." "比賽的關鍵是防守,不要再丟一個以上的進球。我們最好能不失球,或者丟一個球同時 我們也有進球,我希望我們能夠做到這一點。" Ricardo Carvalho, who scored the only goal in Saturday's win over Tottenham, insisted that it was crucial that Chelsea scored the first goal tomorrow night. He said: "Chelsea have better players than when I won the Champions League with Porto, and it's important to have good players with experience. 上週六在對熱刺的比賽中攻入唯一進球的卡瓦略認為明天晚上的比賽關鍵是球隊要首先取 得進球,他說:"與我在波爾圖時贏得冠軍杯的那支球隊相比,現在切爾西的球員更出色 ,同時能夠擁有這些具有大賽經驗的球員也是十分重要的。" "In the Champions League you also need to be a little bit lucky to win games. I remember with Porto we played Manchester United away and had a little bit of luck with a goal in the last minute. "冠軍杯的比賽你也需要一點點運氣,我記得我在波爾圖時客場對陣曼聯時,比賽最後1分 鐘我們破門得分,那時我們的運氣就不錯。" "Jose knows how important the game is," he added, "and we will do everything to go through." 他還表示:"何塞知道這場比賽的重要性,我們會盡一切力量去贏得這場比賽。" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.199.107
momo7426:狂風暴雨讓我想到0405對巴薩開局10分鐘進3球.... 04/10 10:30
momo7426:不過那是在主場就是了.... 04/10 10:45
jasonwang:是20分鐘... 04/10 11:20
clyde1:不過我們也不是吃素的..獅子當然不是吃素的啦..哈哈哈哈... 04/10 17:42
fpfp:藍軍迷忘不了的比賽..還記得杜夫進球後衝到莫帥面前的模樣~ 04/10 19:45
DemonRing:再把duff買回來吧,他是正宗師奶殺手耶… 04/10 22:03
stranck:怎麼感覺每個到新堡的人都會轉職傷兵... 04/11 00:13