精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://bbs.qieerxi.com/viewthread.php?tid=64875&extra=page%3D1 Mourinho demands an end to Real rumours 莫里尼奧:我很想留在切爾西(馬卡專訪) 來源:泰晤士報 翻譯:切爾西中文網 -- 球迷論壇 / SeaPrincess Jose Mourinho has reiterated his desire to remain as coach of Chelsea next season, despite a rumoured rift with Roman Abramovich and repeated reports linking him with Real Madrid. 即便是謠言般說他與羅曼不睦,外加上新聞裏老和皇馬牽扯不清,但是莫里尼奧再次重申 了他下賽季留在切爾西執教的渴望。 However, in an interview with the Spanish press, the Chelsea coach did not deny that he had fallen out with his chairman and admitted his future could yet lie elsewhere. Should that happen, he would prefer to coach abroad in the short-term rather than at another English club. 但是,在和西班牙媒體馬卡報的一次採訪中,切爾西主教練並不否認他和主席之間的爭吵 ,也承認他的未來可能在別處。那麼,短期內比起在另外一支英格蘭俱樂部,他會喜歡去 海外執教的事情會發生麼? "I don't want my name linked with Madrid or with any other club because I want to stay with Chelsea," said Mourinho, who is under contract at Stamford Bridge until 2010. "While I believe that I'm going to continue here I don't want to hear about any other club. "我不想把我的名字和皇馬或者其他任何一個俱樂部聯繫起來,因為我想留在切爾西",這 位在合同裏得在斯坦福橋呆到2010的主教練這樣說道,"當我相信我可以繼續在這裏執教 的時候,我不想聽見任何其他的俱樂部。" "If I have to leave for some reason or because someone wants me to, that's life in soccer. And, if I leave, I want to keep coaching next season at another European club. I like English soccer and I'd like to coach another club in the Premiership, but not now. I don't imagine leaving Chelsea and going straight to another English club. It would be a very strange situation and I don't want it to happen." " 如果我因為什麼原因離開,或者是某人希望我走,那也是足球的生活。不過,如果我離 開了,我想在下個賽季繼續執教另外一家歐洲的俱樂部。我喜歡英格蘭的足球,我想執教 另外一家英超俱樂部,但是不會是現在,我無法想像我離開切爾西,並且直徑走向另外一 家英格蘭俱樂部,那會是非常非常尷尬的情況,而我並不想這種尷尬情況發生。 Mourinho's position was strengthened on Tuesday by his side's Champions League quarter-final victory over Valencia, a win that kept alive their hopes of winning four trophies this season and had the Portuguese coach engaging in some not untypical self-promotion. 星期二,隨著冠軍聯賽四分之一對瓦倫西亞的勝利,莫里尼奧的位置得到了鞏固。勝利, 給他們繼續帶來本賽季四冠王夢想的延續,同時,這也讓葡萄牙教練在正在做某些某種非 典型自我促進。 "I have done work in these three years which could be termed historic, because some of the things we have done can only be termed in this way," said Mourinho, who has led Chelsea to the past two Premiership titles but currently trails Manchester United in the league, having suffered injuries to Petr Cech, John Terry, Arjen Robben and Michael Essien. "Despite everything, look what we are doing. The work of the team, not mine, has been very good up to now and I'd like to continue." "我這三年的工作可以說是歷史性的,因為我們做的一些事情只能在這方面顯示出來,"莫 里尼奧說,他已經帶領切爾西奪得過去兩個賽季的冠軍,但是現在卻只能在聯賽中緊隨曼 聯,因為失去了因傷病缺席的切赫,特里,羅本和埃辛。" 不說別的,看看我們正在做的 ,整個球隊而不是我個人所做的工作,一直到現在都很棒。我真的很想繼續下去。" 其實這段專訪是馬卡報的,中間有些刪節,其中有句是說到我們主席羅曼的""My work is with the players, we are the ones that win and lose thegames. I don't want to talk about my relationship with Abramovich,我的工作是和球員們在一起,我們是那 些贏球輸球的人,我不想討論我和羅曼之間的關係。" ~~~~ 希望這些新聞只是老大用來轉移球員壓力。 ~~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.71.203
wei7515:當然希望魔力鳥能夠待在這邊築巢! 04/13 00:00
jftsai:想當年...拉老也是種新聞一堆 04/13 00:01
Santos:皇馬已經跟Gatefe教練簽好草約 短期內不會來煩魔力鳥了 04/13 00:02
wei7515:不是聽說某國家隊對魔力鳥有興趣 (趁機偷偷八卦一下) 04/13 00:05
smallwutw:我希望老大永遠在切爾西! 04/13 00:05
sheva7:我已經習慣有魔力鳥的藍軍了.....!! 04/13 00:16
guns:帥呀!!!! 04/13 00:20
Abramovich:拿四冠王就直接續約20年!變成Sir Jose Morinho 04/13 11:57
Ladywolf:阿布的承諾..大家都有看到 XD 04/13 11:59
shinana:穆帥是chelsea裡最強的教練TvT 04/14 00:24
shinana:剛看好多翻譯文章,看了覺得好感動... 04/14 00:25