精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=462511 Terry turned off by move By Chris Stanton - Created on 22 Apr 2007 John Terry claims he would never consider a move abroad, because training on the continent is too relaxed for the Chelsea skipper. Terry models himself on 'the old style English centre-half' and insists he trains like he plays at Stamford Bridge. The England international is still in regular contact with former Blues star Eidur Gudjohnsen, who is now at Barcelona, and does not believe he would enjoy his day-to-day work abroad. "That [a move abroad] doesn't appeal to me at all. It's not what I'm about. I'm English through and through, the old style English centre-half," Terry told the News of the World. "I still speak to Eidur Gudjohnsen at Barcelona and he says the training over there is quite relaxed. "I couldn't settle in that environment. I couldn't let that happen. I want to go into training knowing I'm going to get kicked. "I want to know the players are going to kick each other because they're trying to win a five-a-side game." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.225.73.40