精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://chelsea.sina.com.cn/news/2007-04-27/23092426.html ROBBEN TO CATCH UP THRILLING CHASE Fri, 27th Apr 2007 Chelsea trained at Stamford Bridge today (Friday) ahead of Saturday's lunchtime league encounter with Bolton, and Arjen Robben was part of the session. 今天(週五),切爾西在斯坦福橋進行了週六中午與博爾頓隊聯賽的賽前訓練,羅本參 加了訓練課。 The Dutch winger has been out of action since knee surgery on returning from international duty last month. His last Chelsea game was the FA Cup replay win at Tottenham on March 19. 荷蘭邊鋒在上月隨國家隊比賽後做了膝部手術,自此一直缺陣。他的上一場切爾西比 賽是3月19日與托特納姆的足總盃重賽。 Following the final training session prior to tomorrow's game, assistant manager Steve Clarke announced the Robben news to the media. 'Fitness is good and injuries are good,' claimed Clarke. 'Arjen Robben trained today. He is not ready to come back yet but he is on the way back so that is another positive sign for us. 在明天比賽之前最後一次訓練課後,助理教練史蒂夫˙克拉克向媒體通報了羅本的情 況。“他的健康狀況很好,傷勢恢復得也很好。”克拉克說,“羅本今天進行了訓練 。他還沒有準備好復出,但他在回來的路上,所以這是我們的又一個積極訊號。” 'We are reasonably fresh,' he insisted ahead of what will be the club's 59th game of the season. 'The matches are stacking up but the players are in a good mentality for those matches. We can handle it. It's all about getting the players who have played matches recovered - letting their bodies recover, letting their minds recover. The boys who don't play the matches must keep working and when they go in the team, they have to be ready to play.' 在俱樂部本賽季的第59場比賽之前,克拉克說:“我們充滿活力,比賽在一場一場的 疊加,但球員們的心理狀態很好。我們可以很好的處理。我們的工作完全圍繞著讓參 加比賽的球員恢復進行:我們讓他們的身體和心理恢復。不參加比賽的小伙子們必須 堅持工作,當他們比賽時,他們會做好準備。” Clarke explained that with Chelsea's unprecedented workload, it's almost as if the players don't have time to realise they might be fatigued. 'They are enjoying the moment, the adrenalin, the excitement and the thrill of the chase to get these trophies. 克拉克以切爾西空前的工作負荷做出了解釋,好像球員們沒有時間感覺他們是疲勞的 。他說:“他們正在享受這個向獎盃衝擊的時刻、腎上腺素、興奮和顫抖。” 'They will be very, very tired in the summer which might be bad news for the international players. Once they stop chasing and chasing and get time to sit back and relax, that is when the tiredness will kick in. But not at the moment.' “夏天他們將非常非常的疲勞,對於國腳們來說,這是壞消息。一旦他們停止了追趕 ,得到了坐下來放鬆的時間,那就是開始疲勞的時間。但不是現在。” Mental pressure as much as physical wear and tear has become a news item in the past week as words from both Jose Mourinho and Alex Ferguson have been examined at length. Clarke was asked to comment on the Man United manager's claim that this time, it's too personal. 心理上的壓力和體力上的損耗已經成為了上週的焦點,莫里尼奧和弗格森的話都做出 了詳細證明。克拉克被問及怎樣評論曼聯主教練的話,這是一個很個人的問題。 'With Jose's comments on the two penalty incidents at Old Trafford, everyone saw the incidents. Penalty or no penalty?' he asked. 'I think Jose speaks very well, he speaks honestly, he speaks openly. Whether it is mind games, that is for others to decide. I think the media likeit more than everybody else. They enjoy it when it goes on. We try to focus on the matches. Jose has a job to do and he does it very well and Sir Alex has got the same job.' “何塞已經說出了老特拉福德兩個點球的問題,每個人都看到了。那究竟是不是點球 呢?”他問道,“我認為何塞說得非常好,他說得很誠實,很開放。它是不是決定了 比賽,那是讓其他人決定的。我認為媒體比其他所有人更喜歡它,當它繼續的時候, 他們非常喜歡。我們試圖關注比賽。何塞有工作要做,而且他做得很出色,阿萊克斯 爵士也有同樣的工作。” With the task in hand the extraction of three points out of Bolton, Clarke finished by looking at the game. 關於眼前從博爾頓身上全取三分,克拉克展望了這場比賽,結束了採訪。 'You can only have praise for Big Sam and what he has done at Bolton. They are always competing for a place in Europe. He signs good players, experienced players and obviously runs his club very well. But our players want to win the Premier League for a third time in a row, make no mistake. So they will be focused on the match.' “你只能稱讚大山姆和他在博爾頓的工作。他們一直在為進軍歐洲的位置而戰。他簽 下了優秀的球員,有經驗的球員,他顯然很好的運轉了他的俱樂部。但我們的球員們 要連續三次贏得英超聯賽冠軍,我們不要犯任何錯誤。所以他們將關注這場比賽。” -- But you saved me! As difficult and as frustrating as it's been sometimes, your goddamn strict rationalism and science have saved me a thousand times over! You've kept me honest, made me a whole person. I owe you everything, Scully, and you owe me nothing. I don't know if I wanna do this alone... I don't even know if I can... and if I quit now, they win. - Fox Mulder -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.125.93 ※ 編輯: JamesCaesar 來自: 220.129.125.93 (04/28 03:32)
Santos:魔力鳥最近放炮放很兇 戰完金貝貝戰西螺+費吉 04/28 03:34
JamesCaesar:休息太久了 季末一次放完 04/28 03:42