精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/index.html#/page/NewsHomePage/list_2209129_1 Fri, 27th Apr 2007 The long, hard season is taking its toll up and down the country and while Joe Cole is symbolic of an improving injury outlook for Chelsea, the player hopes next opponents Bolton may be blunted by fitness problems. 壞心喬很滿意切爾西傷兵的快速回歸 同時希望週末對手婆爾頓的傷兵越多越好 Saturday's visitors are reporting three players ruled out - Tal Ben Haim (knee), Abdoulaye Faye (foot) and El-Hadji Diouf (hamstring), plus three doubtful - Kevin Nolan (ankle), Nicky Hunt (calf) and Stelios (groin). 婆爾頓現在傷兵人數在英超名列榜首,NONO本哈音,飛一,口水王迪污夫,凱文諾藍, 亨特跟Stelios統統受傷。 Wednesday's goal hero Cole is an admirer of Sam Allardyce's work with the sixth -placed team. 週中英雄壞心喬很佩服婆爾頓取得的第六名成績 'Bolton are a good side and they have done a great job up there,' he tells chelseafc.com 'They have their own style of play but they are not a long-ball side. They are a good footballing side and they get up for games against big teams and get good results. We have to be on our guard.' 婆爾頓總是能對強隊取得好成績。 Despite Bolton's reputation for making life difficult for clubs at the top, bookmakers Coral still make them a long 9/1 shot to win at Stamford Bridge compared with 1/4 on Chelsea taking the three points. Click on betting for a full range of match odds. Important to Bolton, Cole believes, has been the addition of pacy Nicolas Anelka, topscorer with 11 goals, to complement established target man Kevin Davies up front. 'Anelka is a quality player and he's bringing a different aspect to their game, but they normally have Diouf who is a very good player and Nolan who scores goals from midfield. They have threats from all over the park, especially at set-pieces. 要堤防安內爾卡,他已經進了11球,還有凱文戴維斯 'If players like Diouf and Nolan are out then that is good news for us. They are very important players for them but I am sure they have a good squad anyway. It is going to be a tough game like it always is against them.' 當然如果迪污夫跟諾藍因傷缺陣的話那更是好消息 For Chelsea, questions marks in recent days have been less about injuries and more about how much is left in the fuel tank. 最近媒體炒作的議題是關於切爾西的體力問題 Cole believes the team-mates of his with a lot of games to their names gave a good answer against Liverpool. 'There was a lot of energy in that game. We are fresh and it is just about keeping winning - and we are well up for it. 'Personally, I am happy. Maybe I would have made even more runs like the one for the goal had I been a bit fitter. I am getting stronger every game and I just can't wait for the next one to come.' 壞心喬說,只要能贏球他就很爽,沒什麼體力問題,如果有需要的話,他不介意再多來 幾次週中的滑鏟射門 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.212.27 ※ 編輯: Santos 來自: 140.112.212.27 (04/27 16:21)
jftsai:蠻喜歡看小喬的滑鏟 XD 04/27 16:53
s6609y:壞心喬 XD 04/27 18:41