精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=245981 Chelsea may go into transfer market Thursday, Dec 23, 2004 Jose Mourinho said today, Thursday, that the injury to Scott Parker could yet force Chelsea into the transfer market in January. “Scott Parker was an important player for us over the last two months,” the Chelsea manager stated. “For example, he played against Blackburn, in Moscow, I used him against Arsenal, he was coming to be a regular player for us. To make rotations and give rest to players, we need to have this balance. “At this moment we don’t have many midfield players. We have Tiago, Smertin, Claude Makelele, Frank Lampard. After this we have Geremi who I think is more of a winger and Joe Cole who I think is more of an attacking player. “When I think of January and February we are in a little bit of a difficult position. We wait and see how Scott is, whether he needs surgery, he may be eight weeks, he may be twelve. But if he is out we have a little bit of a problem.” Then he stressed that if Chelsea are buying, it would not be a star player. “To get a midfielder now better than what we have would be very difficult. If we need someone it is not a big, big player but a stable player. Forget Joaquin, forget Defoe, forget great players everyone speaks about.” He believed that all the squad would get opportunities over the coming busy period, but emphasised that he was keen to use Joe Cole away from the midfield three. “He is more for the places that Duff and Robben are filling, and he will get his chance there. He has nothing to prove, he has just to do his best when he gets his chance.” Chelsea approach the Boxing Day game with Aston Villa with Parker, Ricardo Carvalho, Robert Huth and Celestine Babayaro who has a tight hamstring all unfit. by Neil Barnett ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 這不只是風聲而已.....官網新聞都出來了 @@ -- 否定你所受的影響.哭泣.愛你的朋友.親吻陌生人. 喝更多的酒.做你想做的.生個寶寶.信仰納西塞斯 . 清楚表達令人厭煩的事.喝尿. 一絲不掛. 爭論不休. 公然手淫.從未產生幻覺.運用感受力與悟性.口交. 他媽的.人生真是空虛 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.35.155
anarchy:簽名檔會不會太...如果有意見 水球告訴我꜠ 218.168.35.155 12/23
JamesCaesar:真沒默契.... 61.63.106.44 12/23
raki:英文版的好!!!! 61.230.118.190 12/24
Gronkjaer:英文版的好 61.229.33.132 12/24
anarchy:中文的太直接了... 218.168.35.155 12/24
Gronkjaer:不是這樣... 61.229.33.132 12/24
anarchy:沒默契又不是一天的事了..上次有默契時是 218.168.35.155 12/24
StillguestXD:反正實質內容一樣的話....中英文都可以XD 61.229.199.203 12/24