精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
jftsai:聽說老大是看紅軍賽事長大 61.218.33.2 12/30
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N147286041231-0907.htm REDS FAN JOSE RELISHING ANFIELD VISIT Mark Platt 31 December 2004 Jose Mourinho is relishing the prospect of pitting his wits against Rafael Benitez for a second time and revealed he was a huge Liverpool fan in the seventies and eighties. As the Chelsea boss prepares his side for the eagerly anticipated New Years Day clash at Anfield he admits he has nothing but the utmost respect for the his Liverpool counterpart. "I know the work of Rafael Benitez, the style of football and the way that he defends. I also know a few things about his training methodology," says Mourinho. "I understand the Spanish way of seeing football and playing games. But I think he also knows me and for me it is a pleasure to play a match against him. "He did fantastic work in Valencia. We should have played the European Super Cup because we won the UEFA Cup and the Champions League but instead it was Victor Fernandez and Mr. Ranieri. "I think it will be nice also to play against Liverpool because it is a historical club. It is a big match in England, Chelsea and Liverpool, two good teams." Mourinho is looking forward to managing a team at Anfield for the first time and adds that his ambition is to see Chelsea emulate the European domination once enjoyed by the Reds. "I loved the way Liverpool played in the Seventies and Eighties. I loved Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, Phil Thompson, Ray Clemence and Ian Rush - now I want the same success." -- forsaledumbcuntssamedumbquestionsvirginslistenallvirginsareliarshoneyandidont knowwhatimscaredoforwhatievenenjoydullinggetmoneybutnothingturnsoutlikeyouwant ittoandintheseplaguedstreetsofpityyoucanbuyanythingor$200anyonecanconceiveagod onvideohesaboyyouwantagirlsotearoffhiscocktiehishairinbunchesfuckhimcallhimrita ifyouwantieatandidressandiwashandistillcansaythankyoupukingshakingsinkingistill standforoldladiescantshoutcantscreamhurtmyselftogetpainoutitthem247allyearlong -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.216.192 ※ 編輯: anarchy 來自: 59.112.216.192 (12/31 17:30)
jftsai:這篇好像是舊的 61.228.18.197 12/31