精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=259031 Reflecting on the fightback Tuesday, Mar 01, 2005 這篇文章主要是回憶決賽當時的情況,尤其是剛開場45秒就落後..... Chelsea players have been talking about the moment they went behind to a record-breaking goal in the Carling Cup Final and how they overcame such a major setback to wrestle the trophy from Liverpool’s hands. 恭喜里斯破紀錄啊.... orz John Arne Riise’s strike on 45 seconds was the fastest ever in League Cup Finals but unlike the 1997 FA Cup Final that began with Roberto Di Matteo’s even more rapid effort for Chelsea, this time the trailing team had the means to respond. 隊長說賽前他們就談過頭15分鐘非常重要,但還是失球,不過這燃起了藍軍的 鬥志。 John Terry, who followed Riise’s volley into the Cardiff net, told Chelsea TV: “It was a terrible start for us. We said before the game that in the first 15 minutes it was crucial we kept Liverpool at bay but the goal livened us up. After that they didn’t really have a clear-cut chance.” 蘭帕德認為失球後我們表現得很出色,因為敵方退守,反而對我們有利,達夫 和艾德的表現帶給敵軍很大的威脅。 Frank Lampard added: “I thought we played very well after giving a goal away like that. Maybe it did work in our favour because it made them really sit back on their lead. “We started to pass it as the game went on, get men free and get Duffer on the ball and then when he came on, Eidur on the ball as well. 比賽剩下20分鐘還未能進球,這時只好大膽用凱子換下加拉斯。 That threat still hadn’t delivered an equaliser as normal time entered its final 20 minutes so William Gallas was withdrawn to make room for an extra attacking player in Mateja Kezman. 隊長認為教練的三後衛打法有點冒險,但最終得到效果,我們一直在圍攻,而 利物浦累了,但我們的三人後防只需對付一人,所以不成問題。進球之後換回四後 衛穩定下來,保持控球並繼續引誘他們出來。 “The manager risked a little bit and it paid off,” explained Terry. “We went three at the back and went at Liverpool. Their legs had gone and we were getting down the side of them and they didn’t like it. “We were still three players against one at the back for us so we were always tight enough there and then as soon as we scored, we went straight back to four and kept it solid. But we knew going forward with Duffer and his fitness and Lamps bombing forward we were always going to cause problems. “We settled down, started keeping the ball and frustrating them and in the end they had to come out and that caused problems for them.” 比賽最終的高潮是延長賽的兩個進球,野獸一球,凱子一球,隊長在賽前要凱 子忘了那些門柱球,把握今天的機會成為英雄,而凱子也做到了,隊長感到非常開 心。 The culmination was the two extra-time goals, firstly from Didier Drogba and then what ultimately proved to be the decisive one from Kezman. “I said to Kezzer before the game,” continued Terry, “forget all those chances when you hit the post - this is your chance today. You get a goal and you’re a hero with the fans, and he is. I’m so happy for him, I really am.” by Paul Mason -- 以伊露維塔的名為證發誓 — 若有誰敢奪取屬於我們的藍色之魂,不論對方是天使 、惡魔、男人或女人,包括尚未出生者,若有任何的生靈,不論偉大或渺小,是善 還是惡,我們都將懷著復仇與憎恨之心直追到天涯海角,直追到世界結束之日。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.105.74