精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=261191 Monday, Mar 07, 2005 Joe Cole is hoping to take inspiration from Saturday's victory over Norwich and the manner of Chelsea’s Champions League exit last year as he looks to play his part in defeating Barcelona. Cole, fresh from a Carrow Road display that has been nominated as his best in a Chelsea shirt, also believes that the heat that has existed in the tie since the first-leg is a spur. "Victory will be very sweet tomorrow night," he reckons. "The way the game has gone with all the controversy and drama, if we were to win tomorrow there won't be a better feeling than going in the changing room knowing we have won it. "We felt a bit hard done by with a few decisions in the first game but that is football, sometimes it goes for you and sometimes it doesn't. "We didn't do ourselves justice there, we didn't play as well as we could so we will be looking to put that right. We know what to expect from them, they are all quality players and we know exactly how we can win this game." Cole recalled last season's semi-final where Chelsea overcame an away first-leg deficit but eventually let the tie slip, going down 5-3 on aggregate to Monaco. "The main thing we learnt last season was just how much it hurt to lose in a tie like that. We should have won the Champions League last year but our concentration let us down in both legs. We know how bad it feels and we don't want to feel that again." After his fine goal and influential showing in Norwich, Cole has good reason to expect to start against Barca, especially with Drogba suspended and Robben yet to return. "I feel confident. This is a great game to play in and I enjoyed the game on Saturday. I've learnt so much with Jose and the team and I have definitely come on as a player. I am looking to hold a place down in the side and hopefully with England as well.” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.218.33.2