精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
官網真難得會有這種文章..... http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=261198 Barca on the defensive and offensive Tuesday, Mar 08, 2005 Barcelona combined training with a press conference at Stamford Bridge on Monday evening and were soon embroiled in the cut-and-thrust that surrounds a big European tie. Jose Mourinho in his later audience with the media talked of an inclination to ‘dive’ in his opponents’ play and on the same subject , Joe Cole said: “That is part and parcel of some countries’ games. Us in England, we try to stay on our feet a lot. It is different styles of play but we knew what to expect out there.” (天啊快笑死我了...小喬嘴也這麼毒....)  Asked if his players would comply with UEFA’s declared wish for a fair game on Tuesday night, coach Frank Rijkaard responded: “We have always the mentality to play a fair game, that is our philosophy and it will not be a problem.” Former Arsenal player and current Barca left-back Giovanni van Bronkhorst was asked if the players were worried about a strong reaction from the Stamford Bridge crowd if there was any simulation. (↓ 范布隆克霍斯特說明假摔,相信我們可以打得更好之類的...) He said: “Obviously if there are free-kicks given which the crowd think was a dive they will have a go at you all the game. I sensed that when I played here but I don’t think we have any players who dive a lot. That is not our style of play and hopefully we won’t hear that tomorrow.” Recalling the first-leg, van Bronkhurst added: “Before the game the press were making this the best game of the draw. The number one of England playing against the number one of Spain so everyone was expecting a big game. We expected more of Chelsea because they had a lot of good players and the way they played was a bit surprising, very defensive, but I’m sure they can play a lot better. “Chelsea have got to score tomorrow so I think we’ll see a much more offensive Chelsea. I think they will really come at us in the first 15 minutes and we will have to weather that storm. To not concede is the key to either side getting through.” Rijkaard appeared to want to stop short of criticising his hosts’ method of play in the manner that has been attributed to some of his players in the press. (↓ 里杰卡爾德,內容跟前面那篇差不多,前面那篇比較斷章取義) “The styles may be variable. I’ve seen Chelsea play games where they have played further up the field. You can’t afford to forget they have some really great players and they hurt you in attacking positions. You could perhaps say Chelsea go for results a little more than Barca. “Barca may play to entertain their season ticket holders first and foremost with the result being very important at the same time. But I don’t want to classify Chelsea as a team that just conserve what they have got. They can hurt you up the field and they can play in different styles but maybe they tend to play on the counter more than we do.” (↓ 這邊在談老大,內容跟前面一篇也差不多...) Rijkaard made light of a suggestion that he may wish to name the Chelsea team in the way Mourinho did ahead of the game in Spain but on the subject of his opposite number and his public comments, the Dutchman added: “He is doing a great job and he is a very successful coach. I believe everyone has the right to say what they want and a good thing in the world of football is that not everyone is alike. Everyone has his own way of performing, otherwise it would be boring.” Barcelona were handed a boost before travelling with the news that right-sided attacker, Ludovic Giuly, who played at The Bridge last season for Monaco had recovered from a back injury but also suffered a blow with Mexican Rafael Marquez hobbling off at the weekend with a hamstring problem. (↓ 馬奎茲不能上...) “He isn’t with us and it is sad for the player because he was doing a great job for us and this is an attractive game. He would like to be here,” noted Rijkaard. Marquez played in central defence in the first-leg but midfield last Saturday with Presas Oleguer taking over as Carles Puyol’s partner in the rearguard. Rijkaard is expected to choose between Demetrio Albertini and Gerard Lopez to fill the midfield gap. by Paul Mason -- " If I quit now, they win. " - Dana Scully in 'Fight the Future' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.122.67
DemonRing:小喬真的是... 跟老大學的嗎...? 140.113.13.87 03/08
※ 編輯: JamesCaesar 來自: 61.63.122.67 (03/09 01:40)