精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4332103.stm By Mandeep Sanghera Frank Lampard has insisted Barcelona's criticism of Chelsea's 'boring' tactics only inspired his side to victory over the Spaniards in the Champions League. "A lot has been said, more from the Spanish side than anything," said the 26-year-old England international. "I think we've shown the idea we are boring or not exciting to be wrong." He added: "Maybe we proved to a lot of people throughout Europe the character and quality in our play." Chelsea raced into a 3-0 lead after just 20 minutes before Barca responded with two Ronaldinho goals to level at 4-4 on aggregate and put them through on away goals had they held on. Barca striker Samuel Eto'o claimed he was racially abused by a steward and there was jostling near the tunnel after the final whistle. The incidents were just another controversial episode in the bad tempered encounter and Lampard said: "For me to talk in between a game as strong as some people were talking was wrong because it was half-time. "That was probably part of the reason why we started so strong. It did give me an extra edge and I think it did for the lads as well because no-one likes to see things written about you and we know we are a top team. "I think teams do respect us and understand what we are doing here and not only have we got top players but top spirit and maybe there is a message." He added: "They are a quality team and their possession play is fantastic but the game is not all about possession, the game is also about scoring goals. "With the build up to the game it's probably one of the most satisfying games I've played in. Reminiscent of Arsenal last year in the Champions League." The draw for the quarter-final will be made on 18 March at Uefa's Swiss headquarters. 就是喜歡人家激勵我們的鬥志XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.11.138