精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=261772 by Vasek Kadlec - created on 10 Mar 2005 Petr Cech has expressed his joy at Chelsea's progression into the quarter finals of the UEFA Champions League - but saved special praise for Barcelona's Ronaldinho. Cech was brilliant yet again for The Blues, as he underlined his status as one of the world's elite keepers in Chelsea's thrilling 4-2 win against Barca. The Czech keeper made critical saves, but was beaten twice by Ronaldinho - the first from the penalty spot - and he believes the Brazilian deserves his billing as the best player in the world. "I got a hand to his penalty but I couldn't stop it," Cech told his personal we bsite. "I tried to baffle Ronaldinho with my motion. I chose the right side but I was too short. "For the second goal, I didn't even see it. "I saw the ball at the moment when it was level with me - so I had no chance of catching it. "Ronaldinho showed why he's considered to be one of the best players in the world. "I'm happy I saved all the chances and helped Chelsea advance to the next round. "I was satisfied with all my saves, apart from the penalty, but I regard the save from Carles Puyol's header as the most important in the match. "After the match I was very happy - I don't know exactly where I went but I think I embraced John Terry. "I wanted to swap jerseys but finally I had to take my own as a souvenir." Uefa have indicated theat they are to investigate the skirmishes with stewards that marred the aftermath of the game. Cech believes that that the pre-match talk from Barcelona played a part in any bad feeling - but did not see the incident. "Everything in the course of the game was fine," added Cech. "There were no skirmishes. "I know that Barcelona thought that they were favourites and they asserted it through the media. "But it's always the same kind of chat. It's only a prelude to the match. "Truth be told, we didn't see the incident." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.11.138
kaneggyy:真是渾蛋,我還沒看過小普超人進球,那頭球那麼漂 140.114.216.31 03/11
kaneggyy:亮也擋下來( ̄  ̄||) 140.114.216.31 03/11
JamesCaesar:\O/ 61.63.122.223 03/11