精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4338289.stm Friday, 11 March, 2005, 06:44 GMT Duberry backs Terry to get better By Paul Fletcher 杜貝瑞: "身為一名後衛和他的朋友,我認為約翰比誰都強。" "我早就知道他一定會成為一個好球員,但我沒想到他的進步如此迅速,而 且還在變強。" "JT值得所有的稱讚,通常年輕的後衛容易不穩,但他鮮少發生失誤。" "看著他舉起卡林盃實在太美好了,但要是能看他舉起英超獎盃和歐洲冠軍 盃的話那就更好了。" -------------------------------------------- Michael Duberry,93年成為卻爾西的練習生,之後在藍軍待了六年,出場超過100次 ,1999年以450萬英鎊轉會里茲。現年29歲,目前在 Stoke 踢球。 底下還有文章,不過我懶得翻了 orz Duberry recently made a permanent switch to Stoke from Leeds after a successful loan spell earlier in the season. And the defender is hoping for a swift return to the Premiership. "I was happy as a young player at Chelsea, winning trophies there," added Duberry, who won the League Cup, European Cup Winners Cup and Super Cup at Stamford Bridge." "That has been the best part of my career but I did not really appreciate it. I had so much, so young and you think it is going to last forever." "I know I've still got it to play at the top level if I am playing regularly. There is no better feeling than playing against the best players in the world." Duberry found himself out of the first-team picture at Leeds and unhappy with the continual uncertainty that has dogged the Yorkshire club. But with Stoke 11th in the Championship and just four points off a play-off place the powerhouse defender is enjoying himself once more. "I'm a very happy man - the move has come at a great time. Looking forward to playing football on a regular and consistent basis. It was terribly frustrating at Leeds, I was not even involved." "That was the main thing for me, and was a major selling point, to be part of something and made to feel wanted. After eight games of the current season at Leeds it was made very clear to me that I had no future there." "When I came down to Stoke it was a breath of fresh air because I knew I was a part of something and not just sitting on the shelf. The club is in a great position to force its way into the play-offs and I'm looking forward to being a part of it." http://tinyurl.com/6eawt 照片一張 -- Mourinho.... O! Always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know, you're indestructible, always believe in Mourinho... O! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.123.219