精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=262977 Forssell targets Blues spot by Adam Marshall - created on 16 Mar 2005 Mikael Forssell admits he was left thinking of what might have been after seeing Chelsea miss a host of chances in their 1-0 win against West Brom. The Finnish striker, an expert summariser for Sky Sports, is out of action through injury after being loaned to Birmingham City. Although Dider Drogba scored the only goal of the game, the former Marseille marksman squandered a number of other opportunities. "Every striker wants to play in a side like Chelsea," he told Sky Sports. "I would just sit inside the box and try to tap it in! "It's going really well. I am on schedule and hopefully [I will play again this season]. That's my dream and it's a realistic dream. I'm not taking any risks; if I feel it, I won't risk it but all is going well so I want to play. "It will be here at Chelsea. I'm officially a Chelsea player and I'm definitely looking to please the right people." -- 以伊露維塔的名為證發誓 — 若有誰敢奪取屬於我們的藍色之魂,不論對方是天使 、惡魔、男人或女人,包括尚未出生者,若有任何的生靈,不論偉大或渺小,是善 還是惡,我們都將懷著復仇與憎恨之心直追到天涯海角,直追到世界結束之日。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.123.219
JamesCaesar:有人在後面虎視眈眈,看那群大王們還敢不敢 61.63.123.219 03/17
JamesCaesar:隨便浪費機會 XDDDD 61.63.123.219 03/17