精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=264058 Bridge to bounce back by Alex Dunn - created on 20 Mar 2005 Chelsea defender Wayne Bridge has vowed to bounce back even stronger from the injury which threatened to end his career. The England international suffered a horrendous injury against Newcastle in the FA Cup, breaking two bones in his right ankle, ripping the ligaments and breaking his fibula. Bridge has spoken of both the pain he endured and the plans he has to step up his rehabilitation and reclaim his place as Chelsea's first choice left back. "I knew as soon as (Alan) Shearer tackled me that something really bad had happened," Bridge told the News of the World. "I had no idea what had broken but it was even worse when they told me what had happened. "I knew my season was over and all types of things start to run through your head. "Now I have this cast and months and months of rehabilitation ahead of me. "All the lads came to see me in hospital and Roman Abramovich visited. "Doctors have told me I could be kicking a ball again by September but I'm aiming for pre-season. "I want to get going as soon as possible. I have nothing but positive thoughts in my mind." ---- 巴賽之後,大家都去小布家探望他, 怕他無聊吧XD 加油,小布! ---- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.1.65
JamesCaesar:帕克 小布 庫哥 - 本季三大衰尾球員 orzz 61.63.123.219 03/20
JamesCaesar:好好養傷吧,隊長記得帶PS2 61.63.123.219 03/20