精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,1773_365257,00.html (選錄) Former Chelsea defender Albert Ferrer expects Jose Mourinho to escape heavy punishment from Uefa after being charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Ferrer, who also played for Barcelona, believes Mourinho's words will come back to haunt him with the imposition of a financial penalty and a warning that should he speak out in a similar way again, the punishment will be far stronger . "I would say that Mourinho tried to put some pressure on the referee for the next game by doing what he did," he said. "But I don't think that it was so bad and I'm not talking about the death threats to Frisk which followed. "I think that for what he did he should get a fine and a warning not to do it again and be told that next time (the punishment) will be harsher." Uefa has already charged Chelsea for failing to attend the post-match press conference and appearing late for the second half in the first leg in Barcelona . "What I did not like was that he didn't go to the press conference after the match," added Ferrer. "He is now a top coach and he has to accept the responsibility which goes with that, although he probably regrets not going now." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.1.38