精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Kezman: "I score many lucky goals" Tuesday, Mar 22, 2005 Mateja Kezman, with four goals to his name in the last month, is revelling in the return of his scoring touch just as Chelsea reaches the business end of the season. In addition to scoring, his good form has seen him play a crucial part in two of the home goals against Barcelona and following his double strike past Crystal Palace on Saturday, the smiling Kezman told Chelsea TV: “The last couple of weeks I have shown that I am full of confidence and I am on fire finally. The first goal was a lucky one but they don’t just come like that, you need to deserve it. “I have shot onto the post so many times this season and also onto the crossbar. When you keep working hard on the training ground you bring luck onto yourself. The second goal was my goal because of the reaction and to score two goals was great.” The first goal at the weekend was an optimistic effort that Palace keeper Gabor Kiraly inexplicably allowed through his legs, the second a poke home in the six-yard box, reminiscent of Kezman’s decisive goal in the Carling Cup Final and the one that re-established the lead at Norwich. “I score many lucky goals in my football life because I am always there, trying to shoot,” points out the man who scored 95 times in four seasons in Holland. “Sometimes you score goals like this and that’s football. For me the best goals are the ones like this when the ball just crosses the line.” by Paul Mason http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=264526&m=3&y=2005&nav=news &sub=latest+news -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.236.4
jftsai:不僅凱日曼改運..德羅巴也改運了...>< 61.218.33.2 03/23
JamesCaesar:教學一下,264526之後的網址可以去掉 61.63.123.116 03/23
armageddon:哦謝謝 :) 61.62.236.4 03/24