精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.football.co.uk/news/story_9877.shtml Lamps: Joe Cole has come of age Saturday March 26 2005 蘭帕德: "小喬有點不走運,因為他的位子上已經有羅本和達夫這兩個神奇的球員了 。但是上個月小喬多次出場,讓我們並不思念羅本,可見他的表現有多好 ,他值得進入英格蘭國家隊。如果他能持續這種表現,國家隊的大門會一 直為他敞開。" "我不會說人們對我的期待跟他一樣,當我在西漢姆時,人人都在談論14歲 的小喬,他必須面對這些事,箇中辛苦只有他自己知道,大量的壓力一直 都在他身上。當表現不佳時就會有批評,表現好時隨之而來的就是大量的 讚美,這樣很容易讓表現起起浮浮。 "現在小喬做的就是發揮穩定、努力訓練、持續進步,他將獲得國家隊的出 場機會 and hopefully more of them in the games ahead. 我也經歷過 這種情形,你要做的只是保持穩定、讓頭腦冷靜,還有創造自己的好運。" Lampard's own form has put him in contention, along with Chelsea team-mate John Terry, for the Professional Footballers' Association Player Of The Year award after finishing runner-up 12 months ago. And Lampard, whose choice was Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard, will have no complaints if Terry edges him out and tops the final poll. Lampard said: "There has not been any banter between us about the award although we obviously read and hear the same things. We have both canvassed for votes for the past two months!" "Last year I finished second to Thierry Henry and that was an honour for me. This year if I win it or come second to John Terry, it will be an honour again." "I want to win it but John Terry deserves to win it as well." -- 以伊露維塔的名為證發誓 — 若有誰敢奪取屬於我們的藍色之魂,不論對方是天使 、惡魔、男人或女人,包括尚未出生者,若有任何的生靈,不論偉大或渺小,是善 還是惡,我們都將懷著復仇與憎恨之心直追到天涯海角,直追到世界結束之日。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.122.206