精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Chelsea ace wants to play by James Pearson - created on 27 Mar 2005 Chelsea keeper Carlo Cudicini has conceded his future lies away from Stamford Bridge as he looks to secure first-team football. The arrival of Czech giant Petr Cech has pushed the Italian shot-stopper down the pecking order in West London, limiting him to a handful of appearances. Cudicini is happy at Chelsea, but needs regular football and believes he needs to quit the club in order to reclaim a starting role. The 31-year-old is keen to remain in England and thinks there is enough interestin his services to remain in the Premiership's top-flight. "I have to think about myself and sometimes happiness and career must come first," explained Cudicini. "Chelsea have been good to me and I've enjoyed my time in London." "I know other clubs have been interested in me and I don't see why I could not stay in England football." "My priority is to play but that does not look like it will happen at Chelsea." T___T 魚與熊掌不能兼得 小皮現在功力如何?o? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.216.4