精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://itv-football.co.uk/News/story_147622.shtml Breaking News, Sunday March 27 2005 (選錄) Eriksson, who also backed the central midfield partnership of Lampard and Gerrard, declared: "I can say thank you to Jose Mourinho, I'm glad to say that. "I have always talked to Joe Cole, but I only have him now and then so it's a bit more difficult for me. But the important thing is that he has become another football player. "I don't know what Mourinho did with him, but if you are the club manager, you work with him every day and explain things to him. If it was needed when I was a club manager, I would say 'do what I ask you to do or you will sit on the bench'. It's very easy." Cole added: "I owe Jose Mourinho a lot. The whole Chelsea staff really, but part icularly Jose as he's had great faith in me and taught me a lot of lessons about being disciplined." Eriksson, who is set to pick the same team against an Azerbaijan side outclassed by Poland, is also benefiting from having Cole, as well as Chelsea team-mates Lampard and John Terry, in prime form. "The Chelsea players are very good and, of course, when you play in a team that is winning more or less every game, their confidence goes up," he observed. "There are not many better central midfielders than Frank Lampard, I'm quite sure about that. I don't want to say he's the best in the world as that's not fair. But I wouldn't change these four midfielders with anyone. Many managers in the world would wish to have those four in their side. "In fact, I have always said that if we have almost all the players fit, then we have an excellent team. "The confidence is much higher now than in the past. They know it's much more difficult to beat them and they keep the ball much better now than a couple of years ago." 先別謝~ 星期三請適時把藍軍換下來休息! ! 別打滿90分鐘 我們還有重要任務! ! ! ! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.53.101