精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=268331 Huth wants to stay at Chelsea Wednesday, Apr 06, 2005 Robert Huth has re-iterated his intention of staying at Chelsea and going neither to Bayern Munich or anywhere else. Ahead of today’s quarter-final Champions League home first leg with Bayern Munich, the centre-half told yesterday’s packed press conference at Cobham: “I've heard about their interest and as far as I know their officials have made contact with Chelsea. 胡斯在歐冠賽前記者會上說'我知道拜仁對我有興趣,他們有正式的聯繫過切爾西.' “But as far as I am concerned, I want to stay at Chelsea. I love the club and I love the city. '但是就我而言,我只想留在切爾西.我熱愛這支球隊,我喜愛這個城市. ' “Unless the club want to get rid of me, then I want to stay here. '除非球隊想擺脫我.不然,我要留在這裡.' “Of course it is frustrating not playing, but I've improved as a player since Jose Mourinho took over and since I've been fit from the last injury, I've been playing and that gives me hope. '當然沒有太多上場機會對我來說是挫折,但我已經漸漸成長,從穆里接管這以後,從 我傷癒復出後,我已經踢了幾場比賽,這帶給我希望 .' “It's always been the case for me of showing the new manager what I can do. I think I've done well enough to show him that he can trust me. Hopefully I'll get more games.” '如何展現自己能力給新教練知道,這一直是我的課題.我認為我做的不錯.穆里也能 相信我.希望我能多踢更多比賽 .' Since coming on for the last five minutes of the home win over Barcelona and thumping three headers away from the Chelsea penalty area, he has started two of the three games Chelsea has played — the clean sheet home 1-0 win over West Bromwich Albion and last Saturday’s 3-1 victory at Southampton. In between Ricardo Carvalho played in the 4-1 win over Crystal Palace. Huth has started three games and come on in four this season, and has scored one goal. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 加油啦...其實之前看huth上場都會小小替他擔心....希望他能真的有所成長... -- RomanAbramovich。JoseMourinho。SteveClarke。PetrCech。YvesMakabaMakalambyCarloCudicini。StevenWatt。AnthonyGrant。ScottParker。RobertHuth。TiagoMendes。 ArjenRobben。FilipeOliveira。NjitapGeremi。JiriJarosik。DamienDuff。 FrankLampard。NunoMorais。PauloFerreira。ClaudeMakelele。LennyPidgeley。 MatejaKezmanAlexeiSmertin。RicardoCarvalho。EidurGudjohnsen。WilliamGallas。 MikaelForssell。GlenJohnson。WayneBridge。DidierDrogba。JoeCole。JohnTerry -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.218.172
JamesCaesar:真乖 61.63.122.33 04/07