精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://tinyurl.com/9h7t2 Telegraph http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/chelsea/story.jsp?story=630235 (選錄) "I'm not a superstar, I consider myself to be down to earth. But we're a team, not of superstars, and I think that is one of our strengths. We have a great spirit and when the going gets tough, like tonight, we all work hard together." "I don't know that I have surpassed the likes of Patrick Vieira and Roy Keane, because they are the best, and they have been the best in the business for a long time. "Vieira is a fantastic player. Every time you play against him you can see what a complete player he is. Roy Keane has been the best in the world for me, the most complete midfielder I have seen for many, many years. Steven Gerrard as well to a certain extent. And looking back 18 months ago, that is where I wanted to be, among them. I get an extreme amount of pleasure when people say I'm in that bracket now." Like everyone at Chelsea, he is happy to offer much of the credit for his improvement as a player - if not a person - to Mourinho, who began imposing new standards from his first pre-season training session last summer. "He's a man who seen it all and is very knowledgeable. He's worked with me every day and helped my game and seen me develop. I know Jose said I was the most complete midfielder in the world, but he's my manager and people will say he's slightly biased. But it gives you immense confidence, especially when you'r playing against sides with some of the best individuals in the world. "Training is fantastic under him and you learn things every day. I would say he gave me confidence the minute he walked through the door. He made me feel I was one of the most important players in the team, the core of the team. He did the same with John Terry, and when he does that he drives you on to improve." "Last season in the Champions' League hurt us a lot," he said. "To have been in the final at half-time at Stamford Bridge and see it all disappear in 45 minutes of football was cruel. It hurt, it hurt a lot. Now we have more resilience, more strength about us. "I think we have issued a statement this season. There was a mental barrier that most teams suffered from with Manchester United and Arsenal dominating the Premier League, because they did pull away from the other teams. "We had to bridge the gap, and when the new owner came in we knew what we had to do and we have done it. That is testament to us and the club. Maybe in years to come I will sit back and think what a season that was, but at the moment I'm getting on with it." "Monaco was a game we threw away when we could have got there, and in a way it was a little of the same against Bayern. At 1-1, our heads could have gone down and we could have gone the same way, and maybe that is the slight difference - that we are able to dig in and get the result. "Liverpool are an extremely strong team, but the atmosphere generated by an all-English clash will make it even tougher. Anfield is a really hard place to go. We went there on New Year's Day and we were slightly fortunate to come away with a win." "My improvement is just down to hard work. I had a few texts after the Munich game joking about another deflected goal, but I think I only get that luck because I've worked tirelessly with the coaches at Chelsea and I'm always practising shooting in training which helps brings you luck." He says: "Is that right we have to wait until the last game of the season? It seems a bit cruel after waiting 50 years but if that's the rules, that's the rules. But if we get the results against Arsenal and Fulham we will have a celebration to match our success. The trophy might as well be there anyway. Although the Premier title is no longer in doubt, Lampard remembers to correct himself and say if they win the title, which comes from an inbred politeness. In the genes, you might say. ( ^___^ )y S U P E R F R A N K Y ( ^___^ )y -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.189.124