精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/birmingham_city/3674458.stm Forssell out for six months Chelsea have confirmed that Mikael Forssell will be out for at least six months after knee surgery. The striker, who is currently on loan at Birmingham, initially entered hospital for exploratory surgery but had to have major repair work. "He needs quality rest and then a clear rehabilitation programme, and he could be back before the end of the season," said Chelsea physio Mike Banks. Chelsea say the loan deal with Birmingham will remain in place. Forssell was an instant success during his first loan season at St Andrews, scoring 19 goals and helping City to a top-10 finish in the Premiership. Bruce had been optimistic after Tuesday's Carling Cup victory over Lincoln that Forssell could be back within a four to six-week period. But he will now have to plan the remainder of the season without Forssell and count on Clinton Morrison and new signings Dwight Yorke and Emile Heskey. -- Right Now ha ha ha I am an antichrist I am an anarchist Dont know what I want But I know how to get it I wanna destroy the passer by Cause I wanna be Anarchy No dogs body  ANARCHY IN THE UK I Wanna be Anarchy I Wanna be Anarchy Oh what a name I wanna be Anarchy Know what I mean And I wanna be an anarchist Get pissed Destroy                   SeX PisTOLs -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.187.85.95