精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Portsmouth want Desailly http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/3702820.stm Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp is trying to coax French defender Marcel Desailly out of retirement. The 36-year-old left Chelsea at the end of last season and could join Pompey immediately as he is out of contract. "I'm looking around for a defender who is out of contract," said Redknapp. "There's no one in Britain, they have been snapped up already. "That is why I'm looking abroad and I'd love to have Marcel Desailly. I've spoken to him two or three times." He added: "He'd be a terrific signing and someone we could get as he is out of contract. "But at the moment he doesn't want to play again. He has got a big television job in France and is concentrating on that, but we'll see." However, Ghana are also believed to be interested in recruiting the former France captain as their new manager. Desailly retired from football at the end of Euro 2004. He finished his club career at Chelsea, who he joined from Milan in August 1998 for £4.6m. His club career also saw him play for Nantes and Marseille. -- Political,opinionated,energetic and determined. You've triumphed over tragedy and proved that nothing can stop you. Stay beautiful,darling! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.39.57