精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/040920/4/6mlo.html Duff Still In Mourinho Plans Mon 20 Sep, 8:13 AM Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has moved to reassure winger Damien Duff that he still has an integral part to play at Stamford Bridge. Mourinho may have been deeply frustrated at his side's goalless draw at home to Tottenham, accusing the visitors of negative tactics and deliberate time-wasting. Even with four strikers involved by the final whistle, with Duff and Mateja Kezman flanking Didier Drogba and Eidur Gudjohnsen, Chelsea still failed to make the breakthrough. Gudjohnsen struck the post, but Chelsea were otherwise frustrated by a superb defensive display by Tottenham, with Ledley King and Noureddine Naybet, as well as keeper Paul Robinson, all excellent. But for all of Mourinho's complaints, which served to take the focus away from his side's finishing problems for the second consecutive weekend, he was at least encouraged by Duff's display. The winger, who was a second-half substitute, made only his third appearance off the bench this season, but gave his side some much-needed natural width. Mourinho has previously questioned whether Duff has been able to overcome the mental block of his twice-dislocated shoulder. Newcastle have also been linked with a potential 10million bid for the Irish international when the transfer window opens in January. However, Mourinho insisted: "I must say that I was happy with what Duff did. He had another good 15 minutes against Paris St Germain in midweek as well. "He's now in a position to play more and gives us an extra important option. He will have more time in the future." Mourinho could certainly do with the sort of extra dimension up front that Duff may provide his side. For Tottenham were not the first, and will by no means be the last, team to seek a draw at Stamford Bridge and the onus is on Chelsea to find a way through such massed defensive ranks. In a tepid first-half, Chelsea relied almost exclusively on Joe Cole for attacking impetus, with the midfielder's renaissance continuing, albeit still without an end product to his approach play. However, the defence rebuilt by Jacques Santini withstood everything that was thrown at them, with Robinson diving at Drogba's feet and also foiling the striker with a fine reaction save. Ironically enough, Spurs came closest to scoring when Ricardo Carvalho misjudged Simon Davies' cross and Robbie Keane's goalbound header was acrobatically saved by Petr Cech. Back came Chelsea, but Tottenham held firm as Robinson denied Frank Lampard and then Gudjohnsen hit the post, while Duff's cross also flashed across the face of goal. Mourinho praised keeper Cech, declaring: "He's a goalkeeper for a big club. "Sometimes at a big club, they don't have much work to do. But when the work arrives, he has to be in the right place at the right time. It was a fantastic save." However, he was deeply frustrated at Tottenham's approach, albeit one that he often mirrored while in charge of Porto during their successful European campaigns. "People don't pay money to see one team play and the other team defend, just kick balls away and fall down and get the medical staff on and take five minutes to change a player," he declared. "Sometimes when you're the coach of a big team, you have to understand how a small team plays, coming to a stadium just for that. But I'm surprised to see it in the Premiership." Santini responded with a simple shrug of his shoulders as he insisted: "I understand Jose Mourinho isn't happy. "But if his team were winning 1-0 at Highbury, then it's possible he would do the same thing. It's normal. "When we played Norwich last weekend, it was the reverse. I know this was not the best game, but it was an important result for the spirit of my young team." ______________________________________________________________________________ duff應該沒問題了...臭臉穆還滿欣賞他的 倒是parker..mutu 你們要加油啊.. -- Deny your conditioning.Cry.Love your friends. Kiss strangers. Drink more. Do what you want. Have a baby. Believe in Narcissus. Articulate boredom. Drink piss. Get naked. Argue constantly. Masturbate openly.Never hallucinate.Exercise sensitivity. Suck cock. Fuck. It's all so empty. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.187.85.89
Fabregas:Parker????????有這號人嗎?? XD 61.229.44.118 09/21
Fabregas:好好的一個年輕人來這裡卻變這樣..我也不 61.229.44.118 09/21
Fabregas:希望..... 61.229.44.118 09/21
anarchy:他開季後只踢了一場預備軍的比賽..T__T 218.187.85.89 09/21
jftsai:不能光說不練,星期六我要看到達夫先發 61.228.5.89 09/22