精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=249174 Carling Cup plans in hand Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 布里奇回到了陣容中,凱子也克服傷病,所以週三的聯賽盃我們有更多的人員選 擇。小布由於病毒的困擾,從節禮日之後便沒有上過場,凱子則是在週六的足總盃上 腳踝受傷,但他還是沒有缺席任何一堂訓練課,他們兩個現在都能在對曼聯的比賽裡 上場,蘭帕德也脫離了禁賽。 卡瓦略、胡斯、帕克仍然在傷兵名單裡,羅本則是面臨禁賽,但莫里老大還是能 擁有自耶誕節以來最充裕的人手。助理教練史蒂夫˙克拉克暗示,不論是越接近盃賽 決賽或是在足總盃上慘遭業餘球隊逼平的曼聯來訪都有可能對卻爾西本季長期的戰略 造成影響, "我們的計畫就是奪下這項賽事," 克拉克談到卡林盃。 "我們做出一兩點改變, 輪換陣容,我們一直很嚴肅的看待它,我們一開始就說過希望能贏得這個獎盃。當然 最優先考慮的還是英超聯賽,但我們現在已經來到了準決賽,能贏下獎盃會是一個非 常大的鼓舞。每週我們都持續努力的工作著,如果二月底可以獲得成功的話那我們就 會有非常大的動力朝本季剩下的十週邁進。" "我們週六對斯肯索普時讓幾名球員休息,那是個很好的機會,現在主力們都蓄勢 待發。之前我們全部使用一軍的陣容應戰卡林盃,但我們從不考慮使用最強陣容,那 只在英超使用,我們總是做一些更動,我相信這會繼續下去。我們只要在兩回合總結 後獲勝就好了,明天在斯坦福橋的比賽我們不用必勝,我們會挑出一個能在第一回合 幹得不錯的陣容,因為週末要迎來一場激烈的比賽,客場對熱刺,所以我們會為卡林 盃挑選一個適當的陣容。" The likely line-up for visitors Man United is a subject of much speculation. So far this season their Carling Cup side, as has become the tradition, has been devoid of the most regular first-team players. No-one is expecting a side running out at Stamford Bridge as inexperienced as the one that drew 0-0 with non-league Exeter on Saturday. The question is to what degree it will be strengthened. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he [Sir Alex Ferguson] does try to strengthen it a little bit from past games,” believes Clarke. “Any team Man United put out is a good team. Alex said himself that any side he puts out he would expect to beat non-league opposition so maybe they just had an off-day on Saturday. “If they bring in players like Quinton Fortune, John O’Shea, Phil Neville, they are strong players. Wayne Rooney is available and Louis Saha may return so it is a bit like us. Any team, even if we rotate the squad, we believe is strong and Manchester United are exactly the same.” All five of the mentioned players are in the Man United squad for the game, Fortune, O’Shea and Saha back from injury, Rooney having completed a suspension. Ferguson has been reported as saying: “We will not put out our strongest squad because we have one eye on the 12-30 kick off against Liverpool on Saturday and one eye on this tie. But we're getting much more like our strongest squad again. I won't be starting the likes of young Pique and Jonathan Spector.” by Paul Mason -- " If I quit now, they win. " - Dana Scully in 'Fight the Future' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.106.44