精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,46-1137672,00.html PORTO TURN DOWN BLUES BID Tuesday 1st June 2004 節選... Porto president Nuno Pinto da Costa has revealed that he has already turned down a bid from Chelsea for his talented defender. "It is true that I did receive a proposal from Chelsea for the acquisition of Paulo Ferreira, which I did not accept," da Costa told O Jogo. "I will not speak about the amount they offered, the only thing to say is that it was refused." 換當事人說話 The player says that he is happy at Porto, but admits that the possibility of leaving the Estadio do Dragao may come around. "I am happy at Porto but the possibility of leaving has arisen," he told A Bola. "It is logical that I would face this prospect, if it was a good move for me and for the club. The president has said that I was intransferable, but if the proposal was to be a good one, he would find it difficult to reject." Paulo Ferreira knows nothing of Mourinho's situation at the moment, but says that it would be a pleasure to join him again at Chelsea. "I only know what I read in the newspapers, but I would feel honoured if he remembered me," he added. "I would be satisfied if I went to work with Jose Mourinho, after the two fantastic years we had." -- 那傳說中的三個人我也只希望他來而已 -- ╔═══╗ ╔╗ ╔╗ ╔═══╗ ╔╗ ╔═══╗ ╔═══╗ ╔═══╗ ║╔═╗║ ║║ ║║ ║╔══╝ ║║ ║╔══╝ ║╔══╝ ║╔═╗║ ║║ ╚╝ ║╚═╝║ ║╚══╗ ║║ ║╚══╗ ║╚══╗ ║╚═╝║ ║║ ╔╗ ║╔═╗║ ║╔══╝ ║║ ╚══╗║ ║╔══╝ ║╔═╗║ ║╚═╝║ ║║ ║║ ║╚══╗ ║╚══╗ ╔══╝║ ║╚══╗ ║║ ║║ ╚═══╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═══╝ ╚╝ ╚╝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.64.32.87