精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=238976 Mourinho looks to Bolton and beyond Friday, Nov 19, 2004 Jose Mourinho has revealed a few of the cards in his hand to play the coming week’s games but has emphasised the basic structure of his team will not be radically altered. Captain John Terry is suffering from a neck injury but it is not serious enough to keep him from facing Bolton on Saturday afternoon. Fellow centre-back Robert Huth is out with an ankle injury while Joe Cole is omitted from the squad as his grandmother is very seriously ill. 特裡脖子有傷但不影響比賽.德國高個腳踝的傷勢讓他無法參加比賽.小喬的祖母病重,所以 不克出賽...(GOD BLESS HER) The fact that Terry will play despite not being 100 per cent emphasises both his individual importance and the need for stability within the team according to Mourinho. The Chelsea manager said: “John is very important. We have a spine of four or five players, crucial from the technical point of view. But John and also Frank Lampard are more than that. 穆帥'特裡非常重要,我們有4到5名軸心球員,從技術層面上而言具有決定性.但是特裡和小 蘭的重要性更勝於此.' “They are important technically but also mentally. If I can, I want to play them every game but I know I can’t so in the Carling Cup I rest them sometimes. 他們非常重要,技術上,心理上都是如此.如果我可以,我希望他們每場比賽都出賽.但是這是 不行的.所以我讓他們在聯賽盃休息.' “I have to try to find the best moment to give them a rest, particularly when small injuries are coming. The best way to cure John’s neck injury is after tomorrow to give him two days off and probably not involve him in the Paris St-Germain game.” '我必須找出最適當的時間點讓他們休息,尤其是小傷勢開始出現時.治療特裡的頸傷最好的 方式是在明天賽後,讓他休息2天.也許不會讓他出現在對PSG的賽事中. Other plans for both Saturday and next Wednesday’s Champions League game have also been made. 穆帥的其他算盤也打好了... “The players are very confident and the team is very happy because every player is playing games,” said Mourinho. “My players know that if they don’t play tomorrow it is because I play them against Paris or they play against Charlton. They know the rotation is in movement. '球員非常有自信且高興,因為每位球員都參與比賽,我的球員都知道,如果他們明天沒上場, 是因為他們將會在PSG或對Charlton的比賽中出場.他們知道輪替正在運作. “For example I don’t select Smertin for the squad against Bolton. He played 90 minutes in Russia, not in Moscow. He had to travel from that place to Moscow on Wednesday night and on Thursday morning he had to fly from Moscow to London. So I don’t play him. I have Parker and Tiago. '打個比方,對Bolton我沒讓北極熊上場.他為俄國踢滿全場90分鐘,他從莫斯科飛回倫敦, 週三晚上到週四上午.所以我沒讓他踢,我用帕克或是帝亞戈. “But Smertin knows he will play against Paris so the atmosphere is very strong. And being happy is the best thing when you try to play football. '但是北極熊知道他將會出賽PSG,所以氛圍是非常強盛,而當你想踢好球時,快樂是非常重要 的.' “Drogba will not play tomorrow but may play very soon. Maybe on the bench against Paris but if not, then Charlton I think. '德羅巴明天不會出賽,但他即將歸隊.也許他會在PSG的比賽中當替補,或是Charlton.' “It will be the same process as with Robben. First match on the bench, on at 70 minutes. Then 45 minutes maximum next game.” '過程如同羅本,第一場板凳,在70分鐘上場.然後下一場踢滿半場.' Rotation was a word that first entered the Chelsea vocabulary in the Ruud Gullit era and has been associated with every manager since. Mourinho uses the word himself to describe his current team selections but he uses it with qualification. 輪換制度是古力特帶進Chelsea,之後每位教練也多少有關聯.穆帥也用這個詞來形容最近的 藍軍,但他是依照球員體能來做判斷. He explained: “When you go to a rotation system you must choose the best combinations. For example, if I play Makelele and Lampard I have to choose well the third midfield player to play with them. If for example against Paris St-Germain I play Smertin, I have to decide well which are the best compliments. '當你使用輪換制度,你必須選擇最佳陣容組合.如果我中場挑選小蘭和馬克來來,第三中場 要能與他們配合,如果是對PSG我會選北極熊,我必須決定正確,這就是最佳的致意啊. “There are different concepts of rotation. You can rotate but keep the philosophy the same and you can rotate and keep the tactical system the same. You can rotate but keeping a structure. It is not rotate just because you want to rotate. Rotation is a word that covers many areas.” '輪換制度也有不同的概念.保持相同的原理,一貫的戰術.同時也要維持整體架構.不能輪替 輪爽的.輪換是個詞但是包含許多範圍. Saturday’s visitors Bolton will themselves have an increased squad from which to select following international week. Goalkeeper Jussi Jaaskelainen is back from suspension while midfielder Stelios is fit after a groin strain. Bolton想在國家賽事後賺點分,而門將Jussi Jaaskelainen 中場Stelios 都會歸隊. Jay-Jay Okocha travelled to South Africa with Nigeria during the week but did not play. He has missed the last two Bolton games with a thigh strain and is due to have a late fitness test. Jay-Jay Okocha為國家出賽,所以不會上場.他因傷錯過之前2場Bolton比賽. Bolton last season won their first game at Stamford Bridge since 1975, inflicting Chelsea’s first home Premiership defeat of the campaign in the process. Botlon上賽季贏得他們自1975年以來,第一場在史丹福橋的勝利.也是上賽季Chelsea第一場 主場的失利. Mourinho is aware of the danger the fifth-placed team pose. 穆帥意識到這支位居第五球隊的危險. “I know Bolton, I know their philosophy and I know their style of play. They press a lot, are very physical and dangerous in set plays. They have a lot of experienced players; people who can play under pressure in this kind of match. '我知道Bolton,我知道他們的用兵哲學,我知道他們踢球的風格.他們緊緊相逼,既粗野又危 險的球風.他們有許多經驗老到的球員;可以在這種壓力這種比賽下打好比賽. “They can choose the pace of the game that suits them and the team is an image of their manager who is a strong character. Their record this season against the top teams is good. They didn’t lose against Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal or Newcastle.” '他們能選擇適合他們比賽的步調,踢出他們那位有強大人格特質的教練所想的.他們這賽季 與強隊的對戰紀錄是非常好的.他們對Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal或是Newcastle都沒輸球 If Chelsea succeed tomorrow where those others failed by winning, it will be a new club record of nine consecutive victories. 如果切爾西明天能獲勝,這將是球會的新紀錄. A squad of 18 has been named: Cech, Cudicini, Ferreira, Johnson, Terry, Carvalho, Gallas, Bridge, Babayaro, Makelele, Parker, Geremi, Tiago, Lampard, Duff, Robben, Kezman, Gudjohnsen. by Paul Mason ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 請創造歷史吧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 另外..大家也給喬柯爾的祖母祝福吧.... -- RomanAbramovich。JoseMourinho。SteveClarke。PetrCech。LennyPidgeley。 CarloCudicini。RicardoCarvalho。ScottParker。RobertHuth。TiagoMendes。 FilipeOliveira。GlenJohnson。NjitapGeremi。ClaudeMakelele。DamienDuff。 FrankLampard。NunoMorais。DidierDrogba。YvesMakabaMakalambyMatejaKezmanAlexeiSmertin。JoeCole。EidurGudjohnsen。WilliamGallas。 ArjenRobben。WayneBridge。PauloFerreira。CelestineBabayaro。JohnTerry -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.32.87
JamesCaesar:灌爆博爾頓她病就會好了,殺啊!! 61.63.104.223 11/20
JamesCaesar:這個週末真是太屌了,熱血沸騰啊 61.63.104.223 11/20
joy0205: 灌爆這篇文 阿媽病會好 阿布有看到 220.130.178.192 11/20
anarchy: 切爾西贏球 阿媽病會好 阿布有看到 218.168.33.188 11/20
jftsai:切爾西大勝 凱子又進球 阿布有看到 61.224.184.29 11/20
JamesCaesar:沒推齊 orz 61.63.104.223 11/20
jftsai: 切爾西大勝 凱子又進球 阿布有看 61.224.184.29 11/20
jftsai:還是沒推齊 怎麼對齊呀 61.224.184.29 11/20
JamesCaesar:看你的ID比我少幾個字就多按幾下空白鍵 61.63.104.223 11/20
anarchy: 臭虫沒推齊 切爾西贏球 大家都看到 218.168.33.89 11/20
jftsai: 切爾西必勝 阿布有看到 槍手看得到 61.224.184.29 11/20