精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk/News/Story_Page/0,7760,1773_178060,00.html Monday, November 22, 2004 Gudjohnsen ready for selection battle Chelsea striker Eidur Gudjohnsen is relishing the competition for places up front ahead of the imminent return of Didier Drogba. The Iceland international is Chelsea's leading scorer this season with seven goals to his credit - and the player believes the arrival of Jose Mourinho has worked wonders to restore the self-belief he felt was lacking under Claudio Ranieri. But with Drogba fit enough for a place on the bench against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday night or Charlton next weekend, Gudjohnsen has more reason than ever to build on his new-found belief and he is ready for the challenge. He said: "We will have another option then, an extra player up front to rely on. We need everyone fit as the season goes on. "All the players in the forward positions have been playing really well and it will be a battle for places. Whenever the manager has wanted the most out of me, I have responded by giving my best." -- forsaledumbcuntssamedumbquestionsvirginslistenallvirginsareliarshoneyandidont knowwhatimscaredoforwhatievenenjoydullinggetmoneybutnothingturnsoutlikeyouwant ittoandintheseplaguedstreetsofpityyoucanbuyanythingor$200anyonecanconceiveagod onvideohesaboyyouwantagirlsotearoffhiscocktiehishairinbunchesfuckhimcallhimrita ifyouwantieatandidressandiwashandistillcansaythankyoupukingshakingsinkingistill standforoldladiescantshoutcantscreamhurtmyselftogetpainoutitthem247allyearlong -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.34.61
JamesCaesar:要玩433的話還是德羅巴當中鋒比較好 61.63.104.223 11/22
JamesCaesar:艾德單兵作戰能力真的不太優..... 61.63.104.223 11/22