精華區beta Chelsea 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/040724/4/575e.html Ferreira Admits To Porto Diving Sat 24 Jul, 1:12 PM Chelsea defender Paulo Ferreira confessed that Porto dived their way to UEFA Cup success against Celtic in 2003. Tonight will be the first time the Scottish Double-winners have faced the Portugal international and coach Jose Mourinho since that controversial night in Seville. 個人恩怨...別帶到chelsea來啊... Porto provoked anger from the Parkhead men with their shameful antics but while they denied cheating, Ferreira finally held his hands up to diving. He said: "They called us cheats and Manchester United said the same last season . 翡先生...你到chelsea了...就請忘了你之前的恥辱 "The British leagues are different from the Portuguese leagues. 對啊...看字就不一樣了 "The English league is tougher and in Portugal it's different. It's the way we play. wwe式足球還不是從波爾圖出來的 "You go down and we didn't care what Celtic said afterwards. "If you win the UEFA Cup final would you say that? "If you lose it's different. "We weren't bothered about what was said. It's more fun to play in the Portuguese League." But now in England, the 25-year-old admits that he will have to toughen up if he is to be a success in the Barclays Premiership. The £13.2million signing is confident he can handle it. "You know there is different refereeing in Britain," added Ferreira. "We have seen how games are played in Britain. We have to change if we are playing in games and if things are going wrong we have to change something." Ferreira still has fond memories of the game in Seville, which Porto won 3-2, and he remembers just how tough it was to shrug off Celtic. "I have the best memories of the UEFA Cup final," he smiled. "I have a DVD of the match and I remember every player from the Celtic team. "Stilian Petrov is a very good player and they are a good team like us. Winning that game was difficult for us. Twice we took the lead and twice they scored to equalise." Ferreira jumped at the chance to join up with Mourinho after the duo won the Champions League with Porto last season and he knows the secret to his success. 那你知道為啥施主會一夜白了頭? He added: "He is a good coach and his confidence transfers to the other players. "He has worked with Louis van Gaal. He's studied and tried to learn things. "Porto are a small club and we couldn't imagine winning the Champions League but we did. "We have had good players for a few years and won everything in Portugal and in Europe but if Mourinho doesn't like something he will tell you. He doesn't shout when we lose though." 我相信穆里的眼神是可以殺人的...所以不用動到金口 But Ferreira is not convinced Mourinho will achieve the same kind of success at Chelsea that he enjoyed with Porto. 實在是^&*@#$%%$......請不要活在過去...請為chelsea奮戰吧 He concluded: "I don't know if we will win the European Cup at Chelsea. What he did at Porto will be difficult to repeat but not impossible but I don't know if he will win it again. "To win the UEFA Cup, Champions League, two championships and Portuguese Cup is difficult to repeat." 小蘭特里庫哥小布小黑人帕克可沒拿到.... 請忘了過去吧 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 原本只是關心新生說了什麼... 結果....嘖嘖嘖.... -- Deny your conditioning.Cry.Love your friends. Kiss strangers. Drink more. Do what you want. Have a baby. Believe in Narcissus. Articulate boredom. Drink piss. Get naked. Argue constantly. Masturbate openly.Never hallucinate.Exercise sensitivity. Suck cock. Fuck. It's all so empty. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.187.86.189
JamesCaesar:費雷拉你還是閉嘴比較好.... 218.171.161.31 07/25
anarchy:怎麼這麼不得人疼啊....嘖嘖嘖 218.187.86.189 07/25
JamesCaesar:嗆聲交給老大和凱子負責 218.171.161.31 07/25
DemonRing:3/]\ =_=a 203.203.33.163 07/25
JamesCaesar:嗯...推樓上.... 218.171.160.82 07/25