精華區beta ChinYun 關於我們 聯絡資訊
To me, pressure means some feeling that makes me feel nervorus. But to someone, that means can't breathe or even feel jittery or something. I didn't really recognize that this kind of special characteristic will bring me to a deep threat. Not until I heard the angular expression from a special guy did I understand what status I am in his heart. No matter how hard I try, how deeply I use my whole heart-intention, the resultis he is not beside me! I'm just a THING in his heart before we met. Taiwan, a small island, waiting for my answers to come back. I even wanna shout out loud that I can wait for a single second. How long it is! How much do I care? How hard it is to face my real inner voice! Fortunately, I know what I want. I want my 5 hopes to come true on day. And I'm sure that they will. I'll say that I have no hate in my heart, just regret I think. I just know that you are sunk! Maybe sink deeply in the bad exprience before. But you can use it to tre me! Un fair. I said that I'll feel much hurt then you do, and now I'm suffering. MAYBE IT'S TIME TO SING ..................whatever! 發洩一下 真對不起大家 害大家又要看我寫的!@#$%^&* 不過板就是有這好處!!!!!!!! ◢◣◢◣ 坐在你的身邊是種滿足的體驗 看你看的畫面 過你過的時間 天也晴了花也開了 ████ 微風也沈醉 雖然你不說話 卻也早已萬語千言 分分秒秒顯得清澈又珍貴 ◥██◤ 只有你才能給我這種感覺 不管心多疲倦 夢想還有多遠 有你陪伴一切都無所謂 * ◥◤ * 我要陪你擦拭每個昨天 相片 日記 書籤 有暖意慢慢浮現 我要用默默的體貼 讓你睜開雙眼 看見昨夜夢想都實現 我也願意幫你打掃房間 把身體好好鍛鍊 ** 好讓你覺得安全 讓你記得我的優點 無論任何時間 對我非常想念 非常想念 * 我也願意幫你打掃房間 把牌技好好演練 陪你母親打八圈 為你寫下盈淚詩篇 ●● 感覺就像觸電 才會對我想念非常想念 我也願意幫你打掃房間 幫你的爸爸戒菸 __█/█\_幫你兄弟姐妹買早點 讓你時刻覺得很炫 生活過得悠閒 對我非常想念非常想念 )) (( ==================================== 身邊 <無印良品> ============= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: h187.s24.ts31.h