精華區beta Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Christina Aguilera: Love Letter to the LGBTQ Community Billboard:https://goo.gl/FZRPT2 For Gay Pride Month, Billboard asked numerous pop culture luminaries to write 'love letters' to the LGBTQ community. Below, outspoken ally Christina Aguilera -who received an GLAAD Media Award for her "Beautiful" music video-shares hers. 在同志驕傲月,Billboard邀請多位流行文化的重量級人物一同寫下給LGBTQ社群的情書。 以下是以”Beautiful”音樂錄影帶獲得同志媒體獎,也一直是有力盟友 Christina Aguilera分享。 As we embark on pride month I wanted to reach out and put into words just how much the LGBTQ community means to me both as an artist and also as a human being. What I envisioned being a simple letter to write is actually much harder than I expected mainly because I keep asking myself, "how can I put into words the immense gratitude that fills my heart?." I just can't. And this community, this family of exceptional human beings mean so much to me I feel so much pressure to articulate my love for you all, yet here goes. 在這個驕傲的月份裡,我想把LGBTQ社群對我身為一位藝人甚至是人類對我的意義,付諸於 文字並與世界分享。要寫這封信比我想像的還要難的多,因為我不斷地問自己 「我要怎麼把充滿我內心如此巨大的感謝轉化成文字?」 我無法,而且這整個群體、這個卓越人類的大家庭對我來說是如此的有意義,讓我覺得要 精準地表達我對你們的愛是這麼的有壓力,但是我還是寫了下來。 Starting out in my career there was a lot of uncertainty for me as to who I was and where I fit in. So many labels and so many of societies rules telling me how I should be and what I should be. Yet even in my earliest years when I wanted to scream and jump out of my own skin for not fitting the perfect pop star mold there was a small group of friends that stood by me and still do today. My own little gay inner circle filled with dancers, choreographers and glam folks that to this day remain my best friends in the world. 在我事業的一開始,我對我自己是誰和我能不能融入有很大的懷疑,有太多的標籤和社會 規範一直在告訴我我該怎麼做。但是即使是在我早年因為不適應完美流行明星板模,好想 嘶吼脫離這身皮囊的時候,有一小群的朋友,我的同志小圈圈,有自己的舞者、編舞師跟 一些魅力四射的人,從當時支持著我到現在,也一直是我世界上最棒的朋友們。 As my career moved forward and I began making music that spoke to my pain and struggles there were fans that came out to me with stories that literally lifted me up. Those were all my LGBTQ fans that through thick and thin stand with me daily. My fighters, my heroes, the reason I love what I do. 在我繼續發展事業,同時開始寫一些表達我內心傷痛和爭折的歌,有一些歌迷告訴了我 他們的故事,而且真的鼓舞了我,他們是我的LGBTQ粉絲們,不過好壞都一直在站在我這邊 ,我的鬥士們,我的英雄的,他們就是為什麼我愛我的工作。 The LGBTQ community has never had it easy, the struggles each one of you faces daily on an individual level and on a broader political and cultural level are unimaginable, yet you keep fighting, you keep moving forward trailblazing and beating all odds with love always in your hearts. 身為LGBTQ的一員從來就不容易,你們每一位每天面對的各種從個人到廣泛的政治文化層面 的不同困難令人難以想像,但是你們始終以充滿內心的愛,不斷地戰鬥不斷的向前,開疆 闢土並克服萬難。 I remember meeting a fan who had just gotten a tattoo of my face near a scar he had. When I asked him why he got the tattoo he told me a story about how he got stabbed because he was sticking up for himself when someone was bulling him about being gay. That because of me, and my music, he was able to be a fighter and to take a stand – he did get stabbed but he survived and the tattoo was a daily reminder that while people can try to break us we will not fall, we will not stand down and we will not be afraid to stand up for what we deserve. 我記得我見過一位粉絲,把我的臉刺青在他的疤痕附近。我問他為什麼做了這個刺青,他 告訴我他因為自己是同志被霸凌,捍衛自己而被捅傷,因為我和我的音樂,所以他成為一 名鬥士挺身而出,他雖然被捅傷但也撐過來了,這個刺青每天提醒著他,別人可以試著打 擊我們,但是我們不會倒下,我們不會放棄,我們也不會害怕為了我們應得的事物挺身而 出。 In this month of June and every other day of the year please know that to me you all represent the daily driving voice that tells me to keep going, to triumph against all odds and to celebrate being unique. Because being unique doesn’t make us different from anyone else – it just makes us more special. 在六月和每年的其他日子裡,請知道對我來說,你們都是激勵我的聲音,告訴我要繼續努 力,去克服那些難關和慶祝自己的獨特。身為一個獨特的人不會讓我們有異於他人,而是 使我們更特別。 With love, with respect, with passion, with commitment, with gratitude and I say to all you fighters – I love you. 以愛、尊重、熱情、支持、感謝和欣賞之情,我要對我所有的鬥士們說-我愛你們。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.34.110.195 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Christina/M.1496940131.A.3FC.html
hankxtina: 中文是你自己翻的嗎? 06/09 09:11
Daniel2468: 嗯啊,閒閒沒事XD 06/09 11:33
StanZZa: <3 06/09 14:42
soarheart: 感謝翻譯<3 06/09 23:06
adonisey: <3 06/10 16:35
littleice526: 推推丹尼爾~感謝翻譯 06/10 20:57
yuki76boy: 謝謝翻譯 超棒的 06/12 20:22
zzzzzken: 謝謝翻譯 06/15 20:57