精華區beta Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
In an interview airing tomorrow, Christina Aguilera talks to Ellen DeGeneres about her infamous rendition of the national anthem at the Super Bowl in February, when she flubbed the lyrics. Aguilera explains that she got caught up in the enormity of the moment, singing on the year’s biggest stage, in front of her hometown Pittsburgh Steelers. “I think 7 or 8 years old, I would sing [the anthem] for them,” says the performer. “I think I had a moment where I [realized] I was at the Super Bowl at 30 years old. I took in the moment a little bit too much.” “Shoot me for appreciating the moment, but here I am at the Super Bowl… singing for a team and in front of the world,” continues Aguilera. “And remembering what it was like to be that young and look where I made it now.” She says she knew right away it’d be a mistake remembered forever. “That night I knew, I just made myself a Trivial Pursuit question… ‘In 2011, what female singer flubbed the lyrics?’” “But I have a really good laugh about it, and you get over things. You get back up again and you just prove to yourself and to everyone [that] you’re that much stronger.” 完整訪談快出來了喔!!! 另外 小克有談到關於忘詞的事 附上美照一張 http://i54.tinypic.com/ixtrao.jpg
感覺沒有積極減肥>"< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.240.49.99
forlornevan:好魁武喔 04/26 21:52
steven21w:好險她不高 不然整個毀掉 04/26 21:54
nttu94310:infamous... 04/26 22:30
ro348675:沒有唱歌? 04/26 23:12
moo885588:翻譯翻譯(敲碗) 04/26 23:14