精華區beta Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Pop stars Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera and Steven Tyler are raising money for homeless gay youngsters by donating prizes to Cyndi Lauper's winter charity auction. 流行歌手凱蒂佩芮、克莉絲汀娜阿吉萊拉和史蒂芬泰勒,正在向辛蒂羅波的冬季慈善拍賣 活動捐贈獎品,為無家可歸的年輕同志募款。 Perry has handed over an autographed Baby Taylor acoustic guitar, Aguilera is offering up two tickets to a taping of "The Voice" in April, and Tyler is inviting a fan to meet him on the set of American Idol, reported Contactmusic. 佩芮交出一支自己親筆簽名的Baby Taylor木吉他,阿吉萊拉提供兩張「美國之聲」節目 四月錄影的票,泰勒則邀請粉絲至美國偶象現場與他見面,Contactmusic整理報導。 Money raised from the Charity Buzz auctions will benefit Lauper's True Colors Fund, which helps young gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people suffering tough times. Charity Buzz的募款,將使辛蒂羅波幫助經歷人生困境的年輕同性戀、雙性戀及跨性別者 的真實色彩基金會受惠。 Lauper, a longtime advocate for gay rights, has also donated an evening of her time - she's promised to take her winning bidder bowling in New York City. 羅波是一個同志權益長期倡導者,已奉獻了自己的晚年為同志發聲。她承諾帶她的得標 者到紐約市打保齡球。 各位抱歉, 最後一句take her winning bidder bowling in New York City翻得很爛!== -- 【Seizing My Days】 Britney Spears is my virtue, and Christina Aguilera is the demon I cling to. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.20.162.221
gagabrit:推 12/08 19:55
nttu94310:The Voice的票才兩張。= = 12/08 23:37
hankxtina:對啊!克和Steven捐的東西都很爛,但克的更爛!== 12/09 00:30
KatyPerry:呵呵~~ 12/09 01:10
kouta:捐MAX 12/09 01:12
as9595:只有凱佩的東西最棒!!!!!!!! 凱佩好棒~~~~ 12/09 01:14