精華區beta Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Aguilera Records In Spanish For The Fans http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/lc/20000825/en/aguilera_records_in_spanish_for_the_fans_1.html Friday August 25 11:47 AM EDT (8/25/00, 10 a.m. ET) - As hard as it may seem to believe, Christina Aguilera's self-titled debut album was released one year ago yesterday (August 24, 1999). In that time, the pop star has become a household name, won a Grammy for best new artist, became a concert headliner, and, of course, there was that ugly feud between her and rapper Eminem. Now, the daughter of a Latin-American father is posed to take over the world with her first Spanish-language album, Mi Reflejo, due out September 12. LAUNCH asked Aguilera why she chose to record in Spanish before releasing another pop album: "I have a lot of fans out there in Latin America and from my father's home country, and a lot of people are wanting a Spanish record, and the demand was high for it," she explained. "There are a lot of Latin fans of mine out there who were able to enjoy my debut and would love, I think, to get into a Spanish record. It's either for you or it's not for you, but I would like to leave that up to the audience." -- Chad Dougatz, New York -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: D235-015.dial.dj.net.tw