精華區beta Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Christina Aguilera's 'Come On Over Baby' Single In Stores Today http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/lc/20000926/en/christina_aguilera_s_come_on_over_baby_single_in_stores_today_1.html Tuesday September 26 11:47 AM EDT (9/26/00, 10 a.m. ET) - Christina Aguilera's new enhanced CD (ECD) single containing a remixed version of "Come On Over Baby" hits stores today (September 26). The ECD includes a Spanish version of the track titled "Ven Conmigo," as well as the music video for "Come On Over Baby." The English version of "Come On Over Baby" currently rests at Number Nine on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Aguilera's all-Spanish album, Mi Reflejo, hit Number One on the Billboard Latin 50 chart in its first week of release, mirroring the chart-topping success of her 1999 self-titled debut album. That feat makes Aguilera the only artist in history to have back-to-back Number One premieres with an English-language album followed by a Spanish-language album. The singer recently explained to LAUNCH why she decided to hit her fans with a Spanish-language album. "This is something new for me, too," she said. "You know, I've never recorded a Spanish record and maybe [the fans] never bought a Spanish record, so it's something for us to explore together. The reason I really wanted to go do it, though, was for me--so that I could explore it--and for Latin America. I have a lot of fans out there in Latin America and from my father's home country, and a lot of people are wanting a Spanish record." Aguilera has been chosen to receive the inaugural Starlight Award honoring a young performer who has made an outstanding humanitarian contribution. The singer was selected for her work with the non-profit organization Do Something and her various other charity work. The award will be presented November 19 at the Wilshire Theater in Beverly Hills. Meanwhile, Aguilera's next big endeavor is her upcoming holiday album, titled My Kind Of Christmas, which is due out October 24. Her first-ever prime-time television special is set to air December 3 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. -- Jason Gelman New York -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: terminal05.mba.ntu.edu.tw