精華區beta Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
是MTV的文章 (底下有亂譯重點句) Whether she's working with legendary hip-hop producer DJ Premier or making a song that's a throwback to the 1940s, Christina Aguilera has never been afraid to experiment with her music. And on her new album, Bionic, due in March, the singer is looking ahead: In next month's issue of Marie Claire, the songstress says that the album "is about the future," crediting son Max as a musical inspiration who's "motivating me to want to play and have fun." Although Aguilera has always been known for her soaring vocals, she's brought in a softer style of singing on this album. She admitted to the magazine that easing up is something "that maybe I've been afraid to do in the past, to allow myself to go to a place of 'less singing,' " she said. "I'm more vulnerable and more strong at the same time." According to the magazine, the album's tentative first single is a Tricky Stewart-produced track called "Glam," described as "a poppy, hip-hop inflected throwback to Madonna's 'Vogue.' " Other tracks include "the addictive electronic title track" and an ode to her son titled "Lullaby," which is the result of Aguilera's studio sessions with Australian singer Sia. Last fall, Tricky Stewart talked about the album, calling it "one of her best bodies of work." "I know that there's a lot of other cool features, like I know that she has Santigold and Flo Rida on there," he told Rap-Up.com. "She's mixing it up again. She's singing R&B again, she's doing pop. She's doing it all, but she's found a way to make it all meet in the middle because she's so many different things." Over the summer, Aguilera mentioned a couple of other artists she's been working with, although it was unclear at press time whether those collaborations will appear on the LP. "I got a chance to sort of write with Santigold, M.I.A., Ladytron — artists that I really love," she told fans during a broadcast for her A.P.E. radio station in August. Other collaborators include Dr. Luke, Bravery frontman Sam Endicott (who worked with Shakira on "She Wolf"), Switch and Goldfrapp. And while she puts the finishing touches on Bionic, Aguilera is also busy shooting her on-screen debut in the movie musical, "Burlesque," which hits theaters in November. http://bit.ly/8KGIBB 關鍵句: And on her new album, Bionic, due in March. 新專輯,新超群(參考書XD) 預計三月發行 Bionic 翻譯 http://j.mp/54mS6d the album "is about the future," crediting son Max as a musical inspiration who's "motivating me to want to play and have fun." 新專輯有關未來,以下媽媽經 she's brought in a softer style of singing on this album. 這次克媽媽會很溫柔;) According to the magazine, the album's tentative first single is a Tricky Stewart-produced track called "Glam," described as "a poppy, hip-hop inflected throwback to Madonna's 'Vogue. 主打將是(Glam來自單詞Glamour)魅惑 走老娜Vogue風 and an ode to her son titled "Lullaby," 有首給兒子的搖籃曲 Tricky Stewart talked about the album, calling it "one of her best bodies of work." T.S.說這張專輯超棒 跟她的芭蒂一樣棒 those collaborations will appear on the LP. 這些合作將出現在LP上 首部電影將在(米國)11月上映 BRING IT BABE! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.64.141 ※ 編輯: kouta 來自: 114.32.64.141 (01/07 21:00)
vanyar:JESUS! 老娜的Vogue!! 不能再期待更多了!!!!!! 01/07 22:35
scott106206:好期待喔~~one of her best bodies of work XDD 01/08 02:44
soarheart:所以是一張適合睡覺聽的專輯嗎!哈哈 01/08 07:44
moo885588:裸時期的芭蒂棒嗎...XDDD 01/08 18:11
kouta:應該是在說是T.S.的BODIS吧 01/08 18:17
kouta: E 01/08 18:17
moo885588:現在來想中文會怎麼翻專輯名稱吧~~ 01/08 19:27
zzzzzken:太棒了 我現在開始亢奮了 01/09 02:34
kouta:我發現前幾篇有一樣的東西!好糗! 01/09 02:39
kouta:只是這是從MTV 01/09 02:39
moo885588:有一個克迷說咪咪是掃地阿姨XDD (不敢在那裡說XDDDDD) 01/09 16:21
billychi:樓上中肯 01/26 17:09