精華區beta Christina 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Christina Aguilera has spoken of how she's emerged from a "breakdown" with a new-found sense of freedom. The singer, in the UK to launch her new album Stripped, told how she is now in the business on her own terms. And she says she is more comfortable with her new raunchy image rather than pretending she is sweet and innocent. The 21-year-old said: "I got to a point where I just couldn't do it anymore. I'm not great at faking my way through trying to live up to the perfect American virginal sweetheart kind of thing. "I just have to be me. I have to do my thing." The star first found fame three years ago with Genie In A Bottle, but says she now has more control. "I was 17, so green and fresh - you're under the thumb of the label, to do what they want to do," said the singer. Lyrically on the new album she says she deals with subjects like a break-up with her boyfriend and the "back-stabbers" she has encountered in the music business. "I kind of went through a little breakdown - I really put up some walls and guards around myself. It was a really hard time for me," Aguilera said. The US star has raised eyebrows with her abrupt change of image which now sees her donning provocative outfits. The video for her latest single Dirrty has her wearing leather chaps, tiny knickers and a bikini top. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.65.49