精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Our hearts were young but no so blind Time brought you close but would you be mine? I knew love wasn't a fairy tale, but something about you made me feel That maybe, maybe ... I could believe That we're a match made in heaven You're the one for whom I was destined I hope we're a match made in heaven Heaven for you and me I showed you the world within my heart Some parts were bright some parts were dark But you still stayed close didn't let me go That's when I finally came to know That maybe, maybe we both could believe That we're a match made in heaven You're the one for whom I was destined I hope we're a match made in heaven Heaven for you and me Our hearts were made for love but sometimes I'd be afraid Sometimes we'd fight and sigh, afraid of words we might say You showed me patiently that there's a better way And touched a place in my heart so that I'd know each day That we're a match made in heaven You're the one for whom I was destined I know we're a match made in heaven I know you're the one for whom I was destined I know we're a match made in heaven Heaven for you and me 詞/曲:Solomon Siah OP:Working Master Co. Ltd. (adm by EMI MPT) TW-UM7-13-00065 製作人:李振權Jim Lee (主動音樂/WORKING MASTER) 編曲:劉志遠 吉他:劉志遠 鼓:Eric Fawcett 貝斯:劉志遠 合聲編寫:李振權Jim Lee 合聲:CoCo Lee/Solomon/麗君 錄音師:李振權Jim Lee (主動音樂/WORKING MASTER) 錄音室:POLAR BEAR (HK)/白金錄音室/WM SWEATSHOP 混音師:李振權Jim Lee (主動音樂/WORKING MASTER) 混音室:白金錄音室 助理工程師:張以式 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.128.223.148