精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Intro (Hot, Hot) Baby-no doubt-gotta show me what it's about. Baby-no doubt-gotta show me what it's about. Boy, let's make it hot Verse1 What you say your name was? I'm kinda tipsy, sippin' on Corona(damn, baby). I see you try to get some, but you should know, I don’t get down with just anyo ne-uh, uh. But you ain't gotta worry boo, got a style and body that I'm feeling too. And I might wanna take you home with me tonight. Chorus If you're ready Daddy, hit the lights let me know what you can do. 'Cause I'm gonna show you all about. Baby, ain't no doubt.-take me to the top-don't stop. If you're ready Daddy come tonight-let me see your body shine. 'Cause you're hot enough to do me right. Baby, ain't no doubt.-take me to the top-don't stop(girl, you make it hot). Verse2 Baby now we're freakin'. We'll be crunk getting' crazy on the weekend. If you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin', let me know, ina minute we'll be leaving. The only thing that's left to do is to get you dirty dirty all up in my room. 'Cause you know you're gonna get it on with me tonight. Chorus If you're ready Daddy, hit the lights let me know what you can do. 'Cause I'm gonna show you all about. Baby, ain't no doubt.-take me to the top-don't stop. If you're ready Daddy come tonight-let me see your body shine. 'cause you're hot enough to do me right. Baby, ain’t no doubt.-take me to the top-don't stop(girl, you make it hot). Baby-no doubt-gotta show me what it's about(hot). Baby-no doubt-gotta show me what it's about(hot). Rap Bridge No doubt-if you're ready Daddy turn the light out. 'Cause I'm gonna a show u what it’s all about. Girl, I love how we be getting’ down(girl you make it hot) Chorus Baby-no doubt-gotta show me what it's about(hot). Baby-no doubt-gotta show me what it's about(hot hot hot). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 別懷疑 (熱情燃燒 燃燒) 寶貝 別懷疑 我知道你心意 寶貝 別懷疑 我知道你心意 男孩 讓熱情燃燒 你說你叫做什麼名字 我啜飲著酒 有點醉了 (糟糕 寶貝) 你也想來點酒精 但你該知道 我不會那麼隨便 不過你不用太緊張 因為你的樣子也讓我心動 今晚或許我會讓你與我作伴 副歌 如果你準備好了 給個暗號讓我知道你會怎麼行動 因為我要給你完美的體驗 寶貝 別懷疑 帶我到九霄雲外 別停 如果你準備好了 今晚到我這裡來 讓我欣賞你迷人的樣子 因為你的熱力足以讓我融化 寶貝 別懷疑 帶我到九霄雲外 別停 (女孩 你讓熱情燃燒) 寶貝 我們貼身共舞 我們要瘋狂到週末 如果你與我心有靈犀 讓我知道 再過一分鐘我們就一起走 接下來唯一的任務就是要讓我的房間充滿你的味道 因為你知道今晚你要與我共度 副歌 如果你準備好了 給個暗號讓我知道你會怎麼行動 因為我要給你完美的體驗 寶貝 別懷疑 帶我到九霄雲外 別停 如果你準備好了 今晚到我這裡來 讓我欣賞你迷人的樣子 因為你的熱力足以讓我融化 寶貝 別懷疑 帶我到九霄雲外 別停 (女孩 你讓熱情燃燒) 寶貝 別懷疑 我知道你心意 寶貝 別懷疑 我知道你心意 Rap 別懷疑 如果你準備好了 就把燈熄掉 因為我要給你完美的體驗 女孩 我喜歡我們的互動(女孩 你讓熱情燃燒) 副歌 寶貝 別懷疑 我知道你心意 寶貝 別懷疑 我知道你心意 (熱情燃燒 燃燒 燃燒 燃燒) -- 我的情人 我的心我的夢我的靈魂 給一個人 我的情人 我愛你我相信我是你的 夢中情人 愛要算好時辰 我來撥快心中幸福的時針 嘿你是個好人 讓我漫步雲層忘了苦惱 La la la la 愛情讓人頭昏 La la la la 思念讓人心疼 不用再問 我心裡確定你是我的 number one 我的情人 我的心我的夢我的靈魂 給一個人 我的情人 我愛你我相信我是你的 夢中情人 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110