精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Verse1 Rewind…did I hear him tell me that he lost his phone?(and it's the…) Same line that I thought he told me just a week ago(must be a…) Bad sign…I can never reach him and he's never home(well…well…) Pre-Chorus If I could be a little fly up on his wall. Then I whould have a million eyes I'd see it all. It I could crawl inside his two way I would see. The words would spell out all the evidence I need. Chorus Oh my God, I think he's cheatin'. Where's he going on the weekend? What's the secret that he's keepin'? I gotta clue. There's so many missing pieces. He say it's work I don't believe it. And I think I know who she is. I gotta clue. Verse2 I am no detective but I know when something wrong(that's right) That man…he's the one in question…but I'll tell you what. He can't hide the other woman, cuz I'm catching on(and…here's…) My plan…get a confirmation then I'm out the door. Repeat Pre-Chorus Repert Chorus A clue, you didn't think I knew. A clue, now I'm on to you. A clue, I'm closer to the truth. I got ways of finding out I'm warning you! Rap I've gotta clue! Chorus Oh my God, I think he's cheatin'. Where's he going on the weekend? What's the secret that he's keepin'? I gotta clue. There's so many missing pieces. He say it's work I don’t believe it. And I think I know who she is. I gotta clue. Oh my God, I think he's cheatin'. Where's he going on the weekend? What's the secret that he's keepin'? I gotta clue. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 抓到你了 倒帶一下 我是不是聽到他說他電話丟了 (這是…) 上禮拜他也用的相同藉口 (這一定是...) 是個惡兆 我老找不到他 他永遠不在家 (嗯…嗯) 該是展開行動調查的時候 秘密調查 如果我可以化身成他牆上的蒼蠅 我就可以用千萬隻複眼緊盯著他 如果我可以潛進他的電話線就可以發現 那些話全是我要的明確證據 副歌 我的天哪 我想他正在劈腿 他週末要去哪裡? 他在隱瞞什麼秘密 我抓到你了 有太多漏洞 他說他在加班我才不信 我想我知道她是誰 我抓到你了 我雖不是偵探但我知道事情不對勁 (沒錯) 那男的 他有問題 讓我來告訴你 他藏不住其他女人 因為我要掀出來 (這是…) 我的計劃 確定答案後我就走人 如果我可以化身成他牆上的蒼蠅 我就可以用千萬隻複眼緊盯著他 如果我可以潛進他的電話線就可以發現 那些話全是我要的明確證據 重複副歌 抓到你了 你以為我毫無線索 抓到你了 我已經把你看透 抓到你了 我越來越接近真相 我有辦法找到真相 我警告你! Rap 抓到你了 副歌 我的天哪 我想他正在劈腿 他週末要去哪裡? 他在隱瞞什麼秘密 我抓到你了 有太多漏洞 他說他在加班我才不信 我想我知道她是誰 我抓到你了 我的天哪 我想他正在劈腿 他週末要去哪裡? 他在隱瞞什麼秘密 我抓到你了 -- 愛你在每一天 心的最裡面 每個夢裡也是這畫面 唯一的眷戀 就是和你 每次交會那瞬間 多愛我一點 因為我有同樣的感覺 同樣的信念 我的天空 你抬頭就看得見 感動一點一點 種滿心底花園 愛你的每一天 讓我勇敢向前 感情沒有條件 真心才能永遠 愛你在每一天 這句話永不變 感動裝滿心田 未來路途遙遠 愛你在每一天 我真心永不變 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110