精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Ohhhhh…yeah…Baby… Hush now keep our love quiet. It must stay on the low And I know it ain't easy, but nobody else has to know. Verse1 You'n me got a chemistry between us. And I truly feel, that you're the one I dream of. I wanna tell the whole world, that you're mine.(but I can't) Try to understand, the situation I'm in. Baby, I got plans and now it's not the timing. One day I'll tell the whole world-I'm your girl. Oh… Chorus Hush now. Keep our love quiet(Don't say a word). It must stay on the low And I know it ain't easy, but nobody else has to know. Hush now. Keep our love quiet(Don't say a word). It must stay on the low And I know it ain't easy, but nobody else has to know. (It ain't easy for you baby.) Verse2 Laying next to you with your arms around my body. Never felt so good. But I can't tell nobody. I'm waiting so patiently, wait for me, baby. The very thought of you alone can drive me crazy. And I picture you the father of my baby I'm praying desperately and I do believe Chorus Hush now. Keep our love quiet(Don't say a word). It must stay on the low And I know it ain't easy, but nobody else has to know. Hush now. Keep our love quiet(Don't say a word). It must stay on the low And I know it ain't easy, but nobody else has to know. (It ain't easy for you baby.) Bridge(2x) 'Cause we are destined to be in love. When the time comes we'll tell everyone. But 'til then don't say nothing. Wanna wait 'til we got something solid. Repeat Chorus to fade out --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 噓 喔 耶 寶貝 噓 別把我們的愛說區去 要保持低調 我知道不容易 但其他人不需要知情 我們之間有奇妙的聯繫 我真的認定你是我的夢中情人 我想告訴全世界你是我的 (但我不能) 請體諒我的處境 寶貝 我有我的計劃而現在時機未到 總有一天我會向全世界宣佈 我是你的 我屬於你 哦 副歌 噓 別把我們的愛說出去 (別說出去) 要保持低調 我知道不容易 但其他人不需要知情 噓 別把我們的愛說出去 (別說出去) 要保留低調 我知道不容易 但其他人不需要知情 (對你而言並不容易) 躺在你懷中 枕著你雙臂 從沒如此幸福過 但我無法與別人分享 只能耐心等待 請等一下 寶貝 一想到你心就狂跳不已 想要與你共組家庭 我熱切祈求 全心相信 副歌 噓 別把我們的愛說出去 (別說出去) 要保持低調 我知道不容易 但其他人不需要知情 噓 別把我們的愛說出去 (別說出去) 要保留低調 我知道不容易 但其他人不需要知情 (對你而言並不容易) (2X) 因為我們註定要相愛 時候到了我們就會昭告天下 但在那之前請不要說出去 請耐心等候時機成熟 重複副歌 -- 愛的天氣總是陰晴不定 愛的情緒也在歡笑中哭泣 (Baby) 想對你說聲對不起 用錯了方式去愛你 因為我太在意(如果沒有你) 我的世界只剩回憶 每天只面對孤寂 已來不及 再說我愛你 自從那天分手後 停不住淚滴 想念一個人 能忘記自己 讓我愛你 什麼都願意 如果能再遇見你 把你抱緊 從此不分離 絕不放棄 我要告訴你 OS:Baby I'm sorry -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110