精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Verse1 I wish I had mush more time to show I love you babe. But things have been so hectic ever since I'm in this game. I'm thinking of you even thought you are so far away. Sometimes I really wish I could have stayed. Pre-Chorus Bur nothing comes for free. I got everybody's eyes on me. And this is where I have to be. I wish that you could be here baby. Chrus All around the world… Even though I'm always on the road. Ain't no matter where I go, Forever I'll be your girl. All around the world… Hear me on the radio. Catch me on a TV show. Forever I'll be your girl. Verse2 I know it hurts you so badly when I go away. And there are things you wanna tell me but no time to say. But this I promise in the end it's gonna be okay. The love I have for you will never fade. Pre-Chorus Bur nothing comes for free. I got everybody's eyes on me. And this is where I have to be. I wish that you could be here baby. Chrus All around the world… Even though I'm always on the road. Ain't no matter where I go, Forever I'll be your girl. All around the world… Hear me on the radio. Catch me on a TV show. Forever I'll be your girl. Even though I'm all around the world… I'll always be your girl. Don't you know I'll always be your girl. Repeat Chorus(2x) --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 無論我在哪裡 真希望能有多一點時間讓你知道我愛你 但我投入這行後沒辦法喘息 我時時刻刻想著你 即使你離我好遠 有時我真的希望能留在你身邊 可是成功要有代價 大家都在注視著我 我必須要繼續努力 希望你也能在這裡 副歌 無論我在哪裡 雖然我馬不停蹄 但無論我去哪裡 我都永遠屬於你 無論我在哪裡 從收音機裡聽到我的聲音 從電視節目裡看我的身影 我將永遠屬於你 我知道當我離開你你會很傷心 你有話對我說卻沒時間告訴我 但我答應你我們會有完美的結局 我對你的愛永不枯萎 可是成功要有代價 大家都在注視著我 我必須要繼續努力 希望你也能在這裡 副歌 無論我在哪裡 雖然我馬不停蹄 但無論我去哪裡 我都永遠屬於你 無論我在哪裡 從收音機裡聽到我的聲音 從電視節目裡看我的身影 我將永遠屬於你 即使我走遍世界各地 我還是永遠屬於你 我永遠屬於你 重複副歌(2X) -- 聽見星星嘆息 用寂寞的語氣 告訴不眠的雲 是否放棄仍也追尋風的動靜 心事不停累積 變成臉頰的淚滴 你始終沒留意 我特別在乎你  你卻像風一樣 左顧右盼而行 全世界只有你不懂我愛你 我給的不只是好朋友而已 每個欲言又止淺淺笑容裡  難道你沒發現我渴望訊息 我應該如何讓你知道我愛你 連星星都知道我心中秘密 今夜在你窗前下的一場雨 是我暗示你我有多(麼)委屈 你還不懂雨永遠不會停 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110