精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Intro Yeah come on. Verse1 You want me so bad that you started dreaming about me. Even imagine me doing bad things to ya and for ya. You believe that you can have me. But… Pre-Chorus If you can, you've got one chance. What can you do to see my belly dance? Chorus You want to see my belly dance. You kinda cute so you might be the man. Play your cards right and you could get the chance to see my belly dance. You want to see my belly dance. You kinda cute so you might be the man. Play your cards right and you could get the chance to see my belly dance. Verse2 Your one wish is that I'll work it for ya like this Be your little private dancing mistress Anytime and anywhere You like it. I want it to go down that way…but Pre-Chorus If you can, you've got one chance. What can you do to see my belly dance? Chorus You want to see my belly dance. You kinda cute so you might be the man. Play your cards right and you could get the chance to see my belly dance. Brigge Watch me Move a little shake a little something for you To see Loot at you wishing you could come and get at me You like the way I shake it up for ya. You like the way I shake it up for ya. See my belly dance. See my belly dance. Repeat Chorus ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 肚皮舞 耶 來吧 你迷戀著我連夢裡都有我 甚至還想像我挑逗你 你相信你可以追到我 但是 只要你有本事 就能有一次機會 你要做什麼來交換我的肚皮舞 副歌 你想看我跳肚皮舞 看你還滿可愛的所以給你一次機會 只要你做得對就能看到我的肚皮舞 你想看我跳肚皮舞 看你還滿可愛的所以給你一次機會 只要你做得對就能看到我的肚皮舞 你有個願望 希望我能為你而舞 能做你私人專屬舞孃 任何時候任何地點 你喜歡這樣 我要這樣下去 但是 只要你有本事 就能有一次機會 你要做什麼來交換我的肚皮舞 副歌 你想看我跳肚皮舞 看你還滿可愛的所以給你一次機會 只要你做得對就能看到我的肚皮舞 看我 為你搖一下抖一下 讓你欣賞 看著你希望你能來追我 你喜歡我為你舞動的樣子 你喜歡我為你舞動的樣子 看我為你跳肚皮舞 看我為你跳肚皮舞 重複副歌 -- 我的情人 我的心我的夢我的靈魂 給一個人 我的情人 我愛你我相信我是你的 夢中情人 愛要算好時辰 我來撥快心中幸福的時針 嘿你是個好人 讓我漫步雲層忘了苦惱 La la la la 愛情讓人頭昏 La la la la 思念讓人心疼 不用再問 我心裡確定你是我的 number one 我的情人 我的心我的夢我的靈魂 給一個人 我的情人 我愛你我相信我是你的 夢中情人 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110