精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Verse1 Must think that I'm an actress 'cause you played the role. You came with so mush drama that tickets should be sold. If my life is a movie, then can I direst? Pre-Chorus Sorry if I'm real with this. But I'm no longer feeling it. Hope that you can deal with it. I gotta keep it moving. Chorus It was cool while it lasted. But you's a fool so I gotta let you go. You broke the rules, I can't have that. You wanna get back with me…no, no, I'm cool. Verse2 In the beginning you were my MVP. But now you warm the bench and you cannot play for me. It seems your game is lacking but still want the bell. At the buzzer took the final shot, but you still can't hit the hole. Repeat pre-Chorus Repeat Chorus Bridge You were the star in my picture show. Gave a performance that was all so memorable. Like most leading men, you're basket case. (On the floor is your face) and you best scenes have been erased. Rap Repeat Chorus You wanna get back with me…no, I'm cool. I gotta let you go. Fun while it lasted. But you's a fool. You wanna get back with me. No, I'm cool. Repear Chorus I'm cool on you baby Cool, you wanna get back with me…no, I'm cool. Cool, you wanna get back with me…no, I'm cool. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 心已冷 你一定把我當成演員 因為你一直在演戲 你能想出那麼多劇情 應該拍給觀眾看 如果我的生命是一部電影 那我可以自己導演嗎 你的表演對我沒效 所以請不要在我戲裡演出 抱歉 我的態度是認真的 我已經沒有感覺了 希望你可以接受 我要繼續走自己的路 副歌 愛情還在時一切都還很酷 但你讓我失望所以只好請你離開 你破壞規則 我無法接受 你想回頭找我 不 不 我心已冷 一開始你是我的最佳球員 但現在你只能坐冷板凳無法為我出賽 你的比賽似乎快完了但你仍想要拿到球 哨音響起你出手 但完成沒準頭 抱歉 我的態度是認真的 我已經沒有感覺了 希望你可以接受 我要繼續走自己的路 重複副歌 你原是我電影裡的明星 你的表演令人印象深刻 但就像許多男主角 你不過是空殼子 (你的臉還在演) 你最近的戲份已被刪除 Rap 重複副歌 你想回頭找我 不 我心已冷 我要請你離開 愛情在時還有樂趣 但你讓我失望透頂 你想回頭找我 不 我心已冷 重複副歌 我對你心灰意冷 心已冷 你想回頭找我 不 我心已冷 心已冷 你想回頭找我 不 我心已冷 -- 愛的天氣總是陰晴不定 愛的情緒也在歡笑中哭泣 (Baby) 想對你說聲對不起 用錯了方式去愛你 因為我太在意(如果沒有你) 我的世界只剩回憶 每天只面對孤寂 已來不及 再說我愛你 自從那天分手後 停不住淚滴 想念一個人 能忘記自己 讓我愛你 什麼都願意 如果能再遇見你 把你抱緊 從此不分離 絕不放棄 我要告訴你 OS:Baby I'm sorry -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110