精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Verse1 I saw the face of a boy in magazine. Couldn't have been older than five. Crying all alone 'cuz his daddy died. Caught in a place on the verge of a World War Ⅲ. He don't even understand why. I wonder to myself how he's gonna survive. Chorus There's so many ways to handle it. Can we try to find love and peace in our hesd. I think that we can deal with it If we all get lost in the music we make. Verse2 Here comes the rain, the tears form heaven. I know we're in for brighter days. But it starts in you just keep the faith. Let's not erase the world we are given. You gotta get rid of the hate. So sit back and let the rhythm take you away. Chorus There's so many ways to handle it. Can we try to find love and peace in our hesd. I think that we can deal with it If we all get lost in the music we make. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 活在音樂裡 在雜誌裡看到一個小男孩 應該還不到五歲 獨自哭著因為他的父親已死去 那是在第三次世界大戰快要爆發的邊緣地帶 他不明白這些事情為何發生 我不曉得它要怎麼繼續生存 副歌 還有很多解決問題的方式 為何不能從我們心中找出愛與和平 我想我們可以好好處理 如果我們活在音樂裡 下雨了 來自天堂的眼淚 我知道我們要追求更好的明天 美好未來就從你心裡萌芽 要堅定信念 請不要毀滅我們的世界 必須要把仇恨放在一邊 放輕鬆讓節奏帶你遠離不悅 副歌 還有很多解決問題的方式 為何不能從我們心中找出愛與和平 我想我們可以好好處理 如果我們活在音樂裡 -- 聽見星星嘆息 用寂寞的語氣 告訴不眠的雲 是否放棄仍也追尋風的動靜 心事不停累積 變成臉頰的淚滴 你始終沒留意 我特別在乎你  你卻像風一樣 左顧右盼而行 全世界只有你不懂我愛你 我給的不只是好朋友而已 每個欲言又止淺淺笑容裡  難道你沒發現我渴望訊息 我應該如何讓你知道我愛你 連星星都知道我心中秘密 今夜在你窗前下的一場雨 是我暗示你我有多(麼)委屈 你還不懂雨永遠不會停 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110 ※ 編輯: krajicek 來自: 61.223.49.110 (06/04 23:10)