精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Verse1 I want you to come to me whem you're feeling down. Knowing I can caunt on you during hard times. We will find a way but it won’t come easy. When the yearning fades away, do we wanna stay? Verse2 Trying to be stronf for you like you're strong for me. Looking at you holding up so easily. When I'm having doubts about what I'm feeling And future worries are darkening my mind. That's when you come around. Chorus And you just say the magic words and everything is fine again baby, You just touch me like I love and loving you feels new again…mmm yeah. Sometimes I can get kinda low and I just wanna walk away(form you). Then you just say the magic words--oh babe--and I feel the sun shining down on me again. Verse3 I know I can be a pain to you at times. I just wanna find a way to compromise. I gotta learn to real with you going your way. And thought you can't be here with me sometimes. I can't wait till you come around. Chorus And you will say the magic words and everything is fine again baby. You will touch me like love and loving you feels new again…mmm yeah. Sometimes I can get kinda low and I just wanna walk away (form you). Then you just say the magic words—oh babe—and I feel the sun shining down on me again. Bridge You belong to me. I belong to you. And the feeling's true. A sense of security. I love you baby. And I know you love me too. When you say the words, the special words, the magic words… When you say you love me. Chorus And you will say the magic words and everything is fine again baby. And you will touch me like love and loving you feels new again—oh yeah. Something I can get kinda low and I just wanna walk away. Then you just say the magic words—oh babe—and I feel the sun shining down on me again. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 愛情密語 當你沮喪時請來找我 我知道在艱困時刻可以依靠你 我們會覓得出口 但必會歷經波折 當那渴望褪去後 我們還會堅持嗎 為了你我試著堅強 就像你為我做的一樣 看著你我才能撐下去 當我對一切感受產生質疑 對未來的憂慮如陰霾罩頂 你就會來到我身邊 副歌 你的愛情密語讓一切問題迎刃而解 你用讓我心動的方式接近我 為你心動讓我尋穫重生 有時我陷入低潮只想逃開 (逃開你身邊) 但只要你說出愛情密語 喔寶貝 陽光就再度灑滿我心田 我知道有時我讓你感到痛苦 我只是想找到折衷的路 我要學著適應讓你走自己的路 雖然有時你不在我身邊 我等不及看到你再度出現 副歌 你的愛情密語讓一切問題迎刃而解 你用讓我心動的方式接近我 為你心動讓我尋穫重生 有時我陷入低潮只想逃開 但只要你說出愛情密語 喔寶貝 陽光就再度灑滿我心田 你是我的 我是你的 愛的感覺如此真切 一種好安心的感覺 我愛你 寶貝 我知道你也愛我 當你說出那話語 那些特殊的話語 愛情密語 當你說你愛我 副歌 你的愛情密語讓一切問題迎刃而解 你用讓我心動的方式接近我 為你心動讓我尋穫重生 有時我陷入低潮只想逃開 但只要你說出愛情密語 喔寶貝 陽光就再度灑滿我心田 -- 愛的天氣總是陰晴不定 愛的情緒也在歡笑中哭泣 (Baby) 想對你說聲對不起 用錯了方式去愛你 因為我太在意(如果沒有你) 我的世界只剩回憶 每天只面對孤寂 已來不及 再說我愛你 自從那天分手後 停不住淚滴 想念一個人 能忘記自己 讓我愛你 什麼都願意 如果能再遇見你 把你抱緊 從此不分離 絕不放棄 我要告訴你 OS:Baby I'm sorry -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.49.110