精華區beta CoCo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Shadow Dancing You got me lookin' at that Heaven in your eyes I was chasin' your direction I was telling you no lies And I was loving you When the words were said Baby I loose my head And in the world of people There's only you and I There ain't nothing come Between us in the end How can I hold you When you ain't even mine Only you can see me thru I leave it up to you Do it right Take me thru the night Shadow dancin' Baby you do it right Uh huh Give me more Drive me across the floor Shadow dancin' Ah there's nothin' more All that I need is Just one moment in your arms I was chasin' your affection I was doing you no harm And I was lovin' you Make it shine make it rain Baby I know my way I need that sweet sensation Of livin' in your love I can't breathe when you're away It pulls me down You are the question And the answer am I Only you can see me thru I leave it up to you -- 我能感覺 我像隻麋鹿奔馳思念的深夜 停在你心岸啜飲失眠的湖水 苦苦想你習慣不 睡 為躲開寂寞的狩獵 我的感覺 像小說忽然寫到結局那一頁 我不願承認緣份已腸思枯竭 逼迫自己時光倒迴 要美夢永遠遠離心碎 我抱著你 我吻著你 我笑著流淚 我不懂回憶能如此真切 你又在我的眼眶決堤淹水 愛不是離別 可以抹滅 我除了你 我除了瘋 我沒有後悔 我一哭全世界為我落淚 在冷的沒有你的孤絕 我閉上雙眼 用淚去感覺 你的包圍 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: a443.ts.nccu.edu.tw